Prologue

A high school girl was drenched in the rain as she took shelter under the bus' waiting area.

"Wow...it's really pouring..." The girl wiped her wet black hair behind her ear.

" The girl wiped her wet black hair behind her ear

"My skirt is all drenched too...uwahh...even my underwear..." The girl said as she squeezed her skirt before she soon heard something beside her.

There was something, a dark apparition with eyes black as the night itself. Its abdomen was ripped open and there were several heads with eyes dark like the head of the apparition.

 Its abdomen was ripped open and there were several heads with eyes dark like the head of the apparition

"Can you see me?"

It said as it was inches away from the girl's face.

'W-what? what is this!?'

The high school girl didn't flinch as she kept her poker face while the ghost repeated the same words over and over again. Inwardly, she was panicking and decided to pretend that she didn't see it, but still its face was already buried deep in her mind.

Tears began to well in her eyes as she opened her mouth.

"Oh, I forget to rep–"

"G-Ghost!!" She heard someone yelling before she could take out his phone.

'S-so it was a ghost!?'

The apparition quickly turned its head toward the voice and the girl followed.

She found a boy perhaps her age wearing an all black jacket zipped up to his neck with orange pants. His right hand was bandaged and there was a white armband on his left arm. The boy had blond hair and had a headband tied to his forehead with a metal plate and a weird symbol on it, on his face, she could see 6 whiskers, 3 on each cheeks which reminded her of a feline.

 The boy had blond hair and had a headband tied to his forehead with a metal plate and a weird symbol on it, on his face, she could see 6 whiskers, 3 on each cheeks which reminded her of a feline

(Design by Katashi95 in Deviantart, the Naruto we should have.)

"You can see me!!"

"O-of course I can see you, dumbass!"

'D-does he have a death wish!? Run! Just pretend that you can't see it!!' Was all the girl thought of.

The ghost jumped at the boy as its face morphed into a scary looking one with jagged teeth and bloodshot eyes.

"C-c'mere you stupid ghost! I'm not afraid of you like I used to!" The boy yelled frantically as he pulled a kunai from the small pouch strapped on his back.

The girl wanted to tell him to run but what she saw next surprised her as the blond cut the ghost easily like butter, making it wail in pain as it disappeared.

"F-fuck, what the hell! what the hell! That was scarier than Orochimaru!?"

The girl then dropped the back on her shoulder from the shock, gaining the blond's attention.

"O-oh...wait, you're human right? Please tell me that you're human..." The boy asked as he was drenched in the rain while steadying the kunai in his hand.

"I-I'm human!" The ravenette hurriedly claimed.

The boy sighed in relief before he joined the girl under the waiting area and put his Kunai back in the pouch.

"u-um..." The girl stuttered. "Y-you can see them too?"

"Uh-huh..." The blond looked around before looking up at the black-haired girl in front of him as he dried his hair. "Um, miss, do you know how far we are from Konohagakure?"

"Konohagakure?"

"Yup, one of the great 5 villages in Elemental Nations, y'know."

The ravenette tilted her head to the side as she swept her hair behind her ear. Naruto took off his jacket, revealing the mesh shirt that hugged his torso perfectly which made the girl blushed as she tried to memorize the boy's body in her mind.

"Uh... I don't know about this Elemental Nations or Konohagakure...are you sure that it is in Japan?"

The boy blanched.

He looked left.

He looked right.

He looked at the girl again.

"...I'm not in my world anymore, am I?"

"Hai?"

Author Notes!

Author Notes!

Just writing this series for fun, never mind me.

But please enjoy!

Describing the ghosts will be a bit of a pain. If anyone is willing to help, don't hesitate, thanks.