chapter 23

Jimin woke up really early today.. he went to the bathroom and was brushing his teeth.. he looked into the mirror.. he touched that place where Tae kissed him last night.. he smiled softly but that smile fall as soon as he realised that tae was drunk and he doesn't remember anything..also he didn't mean anything by it.. it made him sad.. he let out a sad sighn and quickly took a shower..

Meanwhile Taehyung woke up with a heavy head ..  he was sitting on his bed trying to see things clearly..  and  after some time he saw jimin standing in front of him with wet hair.. he smiled at him.. "good morning minie" tae said with his morning deep voice "

"Morning taetae" jimin said ..

It make Taehyung smile even more..he really missed jimin calling him taetae..
He looked at jimin who was drying his hair.. he checked him head to toe.. jimin was wearing a light blue shirt and a skinny jeans.. 

"If you're done with looking and being zoned out then please go and take a shower.. get ready..we have to go to college.. and before that you have to go to your house so get ready fast.. " jimin said .. and tae got up and went to the washroom.. he came out wearing all black outfit.. he was looking stunning..

Jimin looked at him for a second and looked away

Jimin looked at him for a second and looked away.. trying not to be obvious..

"How am i looking?" Taehyung asked..

Jimin looked at him and stayed silent for 2 seconds.. "you're looking good" jimin said..

"You're looking so pretty" tae said
And jimin looked down don't want to show his red face..

After that they left the place and went to a nearby restaurant to eat breakfast..

...................

After eating breakfast jimin called jk ..

Jk : hello hyung.. how was your daye ..huh?

JM: I'll tell you when i get home..ok..

Jimin said because tae was sitting in front of him and he can't even say anything or scold him in front of tae because he will ask him why he was scolding him..

JM: kook.. I'm coming home.. but maybe it'll be late if i go to our apartment now.. so can you bring my bag at tae's place..we both will be there ..

Jk : ok .. don't worry.. come quickly hmm.. i wanna know everything

*Teasing smile*

JM: yeah

Yeah..

Then he cut the call and continue to eat breakfast

"Did you knew about jk and namjoon hyung being together" tae asked and jimin choked on his food..

"Mm..i .. tae.. actually.. yeah..i knew about it.."

"Since when?"

"From the beginning.. i noticed that kook really likes namjoon hyung.. I'm not blind"

"Oh ok..
.....
....