Chapter 1.

Shrek boarded the plane, dragging his luggage behind him. People on the plane all gave him odd looks, seeing as he was a big green ogre but Shrek confidently strutted down the hall way of the plane. Shrek came to a sudden stop, his eyes sparkling as he saw another green ogre girl. He went up to the empty seat beside her with a sly smirk on his face, "Is this seat taken baby girl?", he said in a seductive voice. The ogre girl blushed and replied in a cute voice, "N-no it's free, you can sit here if you want". Shrek sat put his luggage in the overhead bin then sat beside the ogre girl and introduced himself, "Hey there cute stuff, I'm Shrek what's your name?", the ogre blushed again before telling him her name. "I'm Fiona but my friends call me FiFi,"
"Well hey there FiFi. Why you going to New York?" he asked, trying to make conversation. "Oh nothing...just going to fulfill my dream if becoming a stripper" She smiled sweetly. Shrek's smile immediately dropped "hell nahh you a slut im outta here shawty" he spat as he got up and sat a few rows behind. Fiona rolled her eyes and mumbled to herself "Like I'd ever strip for you ugly."

The plane takes off.

***************************************

8 hours later, Shrek arrived in the heart of New York City. He looked around in awe as he admired the beautiful scenery. He took his phone out and rang the number 1-800-trumpfuck like he was told. "Hello this is shrek" "Ahhh shrek. This is Donald, I will send my men to come pick you up and carry you to my hotel. Also, I have a gift for you when you get here", Donald said with a smirk in his voice.