𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇.

[SIX MONTHS LATER]

Richie returned to Thailand As King Henry sent his blessing to the couple. Richie couldn't believe his sister actually got someone to marry her after all, her method was brutal yet something to admire. Someone like Rebecca Patricia Armstrong will never give up that easily, not even at the slightest. Becky and Freen officially dyed their hair blonde to keep people away from noticing them.

Next week there will be a grand wedding because, Freen was a royal too but there's no need for interviewers to come. And no need for her family to come as well, just close friends and a few of her cousins. This mission is a secret and Becky must not know that Freen is part of the royalty too. They were both trying out their outfits and agreed to go with it without letting each other see it.

The theme of the wedding was fairytale simple white and pink, Freen wanted just grey and white but Becky insisted there must be pink or she'll wreck the wedding herself. Freen hated this woman's guts so much she didn't even know what to say at this point she just went with the plan and did not say a word. The hatred she held for her was something she wished she could get rid of but there was no way. she had never seen someone as bratty and getting whatever she wants like Becky.

Freen went home to her parents's palace. As she waited for her parents to come while she discussed something, since she hadn't told her parents about it, she wanted to know if they would approve of her marrying someone she doesn't even know at all. On the other hand, she knew damn well her parents had set a woman for her to marry already; they were just waiting for her green light.

Her parents came out and sat down on the couch as Freen greeted them with a warm smile. "So.. I wonder what you think if I ever get married?" Freen started while fidgeting with her fingers, she wasn't sure what to say or where to start. Her parents were startled to see her all the sudden but now she was asking this question which made them raise their eyebrows. "Well.. Heidi has been waiting for you, Freen. Are you planning to marry her soon?" Freen bit her lip and shook her head no as she leaned back against the comfortable sofa.

"No. Not now. I've been really busy, so I think we can postpone it. I promise I'll make up with both of you and Heidi herself." Freen spoke up again, and her parents smiles at her, Freen is a person of her word; she'll do as she speak and They know their child a little too well now. "No worries, Freen. Just don't wait any longer, I want a grandchild already and we're getting old too." Freen's mom smiled at her child and Freen just nodded she wasn't sure what to say or do but that was for the best.

[EVENING BACK AT HOME.]

Freen walked through the front door of her house, taking off her coat and hanging it up on the rack. It had been a long day, filled with surveillance and secret meetings, but it was all worth it to keep Becky safe. She made her way to the living room where Becky was sitting on the couch, looking stunning as always.

"Hey, Pascal," she said, smiling up at her. "How was your day?"

"It was fine," Freen replied, sitting down next to her. "Just the usual. Anything interesting happen here?"

Becky shook her head. "No, not really. I've just been working on the wedding plans."

Freen nodded. The fake wedding was to disguise Becky as a commoner so people won't target her until she goes back to Switzerland and the culprit has been caught. She wasn't sure why Becky picked her in the first place but whatsoever. Becky won.

"That's good," Freen said, trying she best to push those thoughts aside. "Everything going according to plan?"

Becky nodded. "Yes, everything's going smoothly. I told them everything we wanted. Is there anything you wanted to add?"

Freen smiled at Becky, but inside she was struggling. She wanted to tell her the truth, about everything, she only accepted this mission because she cared about Becky's being. The first time she tricked Freen into it she swore she could've gotten a heart attack if something happened to Becky.

"No, Not really. I don't like the pink idea but since you like it.. I can't deny it." Freen said, as she looked at the woman sitting across from her. "Stubborn and bratty" Freen whispered under her breath.

Becky smiled up at Freen, eyes shining. "It's a good color, you're just mad that you don't like pink and all. "

And as they discussed the wedding plans for a little longer, Freen couldn't help but feel her heart warming towards this remarkable woman who she was sworn to protect. She knew that her feelings couldn't get in the way of her duty, but the illusion of love was becoming harder to ignore.

"You're staring, Pascal." Becky raised her eyebrow and laughed at the woman Freen snapped out of it and shook her head. "I'm going to sleep, Tired. You sleep too, I'll lock the house and get the security system on." Freen got up from her seat and grabbed the IPad on the table and locked down the house as the security system turned on. "Night, then." Becky shrugged it off and went to her bedroom as Freen sigh and went to her bedroom as well. Since they're not married yet they didn't sleep in the same room until then.

The night went smoothly, The wedding night will soon come eventually now Becky was just moving her stuff from the safe house to Freen's house though they live in a seperate room they have to respect the tradition and follow the rules, despite the urge to hold each other, kiss and cuddle it's not possible. it's not even possible for Freen to see the bride before she gets married but that's one rule that they broke whatsoever.