fly

hello welcome to my book of song you may use these as you like just pls credit me as i worked hard on these the first song ive named fly and the beat is kinda based of of the song prom dress by mxmtoon pls go check them out.

Under the moon lying in my prom dress tryin to find out how'd i get in this mess flying to the sun feels like i'm icarus took way to much and baby now we're burning if you could go back in time would you give some advice would you change how you did or leave all as it is if you could would you lie remove the pain from your life or learn how to fly cause I wonder if you run away like i do away from from the tears you cry would you run would you hide or take it on and fly cause im~ oh im~ yea i'm in my bed wondering how life goes are we the victims or  the ones starting problems can we be phoenix's and learn how to fly~ cause problem they come and go and some people let their emotions flow but like a bottle ready to burst we keep it in and although we feel alone i know we've got a home somewhere as long as were willing to fly so tell me will you fly home never alone or will hide and keep running from life can we get help with the past will this last i guess we'll never know till we go home~.

this was my first song pls message me or comment if there's a song you would like me to try to put a twist on or any help with songwriting is greatly appreciated thx for reading!