Chapter 1: A forced marriage is no marriage

Third person POV:

Bakugou was only two years old when he realized how truly evil and cruel his mother was.. She would always complain about not wanting him and regretting having him, but she'd never actually said it to his face or hit him, not until his second birthday. He was playing outside with stupid deku and had fallen in a puddle of mud. Mitsuki had gone absolutely ballistic. She had grabbed him by the hair, pulling the boy screaming and crying by his hair back inside and threw him into the bathroom. He still remembered the horrified look on deku's face after he realized it was his fault bakugou was being treated like this by pushing him into the puddle.

Mitsuki had hollered at katsuki about how if he wasn't beautiful and clean, he was nothing to her. If he wasn't pure, he meant nothing to her. But despite these outbursts and the horrible abuse he went through by the hands of his mother, he still loved her, and he still wanted to make her proud. He wouldn't be like toga, he wouldn't run away on his wedding day, he'd marry his husband happily and have his happy ending and have his mother happy.

He didn't understand why she'd run away on the day that was supposed to be the happiest day of her life. Jake was nice enough. Sure, he hit her sometimes, but that's alright. Every husband does that once in a while when their wife was bad, but it's okay katsuki is different. He'll find an even BETTER man than jake, a man who would love him so much he wouldn't need to express that by hitting him but by loving him and if he couldn't he'd just have to not get married.

Katsuki was young and dumb then, he hadn't known it was a arranged marriage, he hadn't known that he wouldn't have a choice weather he wanted to be married or not. The first arranged marriage he had gone to was his 15 year old sister, toga. He was 10 at the time, and well he didn't know it wouldn't be his last, his last would be his own.. It might be surprising but katsuki was mitsuki's favorite.

He was beautiful, and had a perfect quirk for most quirk marriages. His natural beauty, and his amazing and strong quirk made him worth more, a lot more then toga. But it also meant more would want him. He should've known he would have been married to just one men, but then again he hadn't expected it to be nine. Nor had he expected it to be his classmates.

He remembered that morning he found out.. It was a saturday morning and he was sleeping when he heard the loud shriek of his mothers voice. " KATSUKI!!! " She shrieked from downstairs, he remembers how he had almost fallen off his bed if it wasn't for mahoro. She had practically begged to sleep in the same bed as him after a particularly bad nightmare.

He thanked god silently that she hadn't woken up, she had enough trouble sleeping as it is, with mitsuki's loud shrieking it would surely only make it harder. He slowly, and carefully climbed out of the bed and cursed under his breath when she screamed his name again but this time louder, causing mahoro to stir in her sleep. He softly kissed mahoro on the forehead before beginning his way down the stairs.

When mitsuki saw him she glared grumbling about how he was disrespectful and a brat and he only rolled his eyes. He knows better to not talk back, however if anyone else was here he'd definitely begin talking back as to not seem like a pussy. Not that their was anything wrong with having a pussy, it was just a well known insult to call someone weak and scared, not that women are weak or anything.

Anyways, katsuki just looked at her expectantly, silently asking her why the fuck she would wake him up at five in the morning on a weekend. She just rolled her eyes, and grabbed him by the hair dragging him into the living room. He winced in pain but didn't say anything, he knew better then to argue with her, he was stubborn but she was stubborner. If that's even a word...

Now that he's thinking about it hes not quite sure... He shook his head, he should not zone out she didn't like that. She liked when he sat still and looked pretty, but not when he was a airhead, no one would want a guy who acted as if he was a idiot, they want him pretty and naive, but not dumb but also not to smart, if that made sense? He learned that at a young age, and well he doesn't quite understand still he knows what shes implying. When he looked around the room he was surprised to see some of his classmates and their parents.