Grapist's Worst Mistake! Momo's horror!

In a world where 80% of humanity has a special power or ability called quirks, one small green haired boy was born in the 20% without. This boy was beaten down by the mistreatment and hatred of society for those without a quirk. But things happened, and by the end of a 10 month training regime, he was given a quirk as his reward. He had worked his butt off. Even with how many tried to kill him or make him kill himself. However, this led the boy to suffer horribly from it. The physical and mental abuse nearly ended this boy. But once he saw his worst tormentor nearly killed, he leaped into action, inspiring the Numner One hero All Might and became his successor. After gaining the quirk at the age of 15, he had no control over it and would break himself.

      Little did anyone know the true reason his body wasn't handling the quirk. Anyway. The boy one Izuku Midoriya attended a hero school called UA. It was one of if not the number one hero school in the world. There, he met many students and earned friends for the first time in 11 years. But one day, something horrible happened involving his class representative Momo Yaoyorozu. It happened during the training period after the USJ or Unforeseen Simulation Joint had been attacked by villains, and they managed to defeat the villains. It was a day before the Sports Festival that UA had, which had taken up the spotlight that the Olympics once had. It was the first day of living in dorms that UA had built to protect the students from possible villain attacks.

     The class representative of the 1A hero course was a tall, curvaceous rich girl called Momo Yaoyorozu. Like the boy Izuku Midoriya, she had never really had friends until arriving at UA. But she had many doubts about this boy. She had grown accustomed to boys wanting her for her body and / or money. In her mind, the boys' kindness, respect towards women, and shy personality were all an act. But this one event will change her mind about that boy entirely.

      So what happened? I hear you all ask. Well, unfortunately, it was horrible beyond words for the girl. The kids had just finished getting their rooms to their liking in the dorms and went to bed. Only three students weren't asleep. Our mighty green boy Izuku Midoriya, Class Rep Momo Yaoyorozu, and.....a small grape headed pervert with a pathetic quirk. Minoru Mineta only tried to become a hero in order to get laid.  Now Izuku earlier that day had already beaten down the boy. Mineta had found a peep hole in the locker rooms and was going to use it to see the naked girls of 1A next door. But he made too much noise and Izuku found out. He beat the boy and roared at his horrible and pathetic mind. He beat him for a full minute as he bellowed, and after that, the boy was sent to the medical wing as the girls of 1A and a few boys helped hold Izuku back and prevent Mineta's death.

      But today wasn't over. Not by a long shot. See Mineta had earlier that day made keys for each of the girls' dorm rooms. Combine that with his lecherous nature, and I am sure you can see where this is going. Ahem. Anyway. The grape kid who stayed on the same floor as Izuku snuck from his room as stealthy as possible. Izuku didn't open his door, so grape assumed he was asleep. The Grapist smiled viciously as he was about to do something that no man should ever do. He snuck his way to Momo Yaoyorozu's room. Knocking on the door.

     "Just one moment I shall be there immediately." She said as she put up her diary and snacks. Now Momo Yaoyorozu, just for your information, was about 5'7 and had massive EE sized breasts. A thicc ass, somewhat muscled frame, a six pack, sexy legs and feet, as well as lean arms and a gorgeous face. Her quirk Creation can create anything she knows the molecular structure of due to the use of her Lipids. It's partly why she developed so much. She stood in a tank top without a bra, cute tiny shorts, as well as her socks. She walked to the door and opened it. She was shocked at what she saw. The grapist himself showed up and was crying. Much as she despised the little perv, he looked so pathetic and lonely. Against her better judgment, she spoke to the boy. "What is it you are crying for this time, Mineta?" She asked, making the boy produce more crocodile tears. "I c-came to a-ap-apologize f-for my a-actions. Else M-M-Midoriya s-said he'd k-kill me...." He said in a forced stutter. Now, unfortunately, for one Momo Yaoyorozu, she was too trusting of a person. She fell for the act and accepted his apology. They spoke for another minute before Momo and Mineta bid each other farewell.