3.5 | Graduation

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Annabeth pulled on the ringlet watching as it bounced back, "Curls feel so different, Rose." Rosalie grinned as she finished off Anna's hair for her graduation. "Jasper still being protective?" Rosalie asked despite knowing that he was downstairs waiting for Anna. "He's just worried after that weird dream world I was dragged into which caused me to faint in the middle of the living room," Anna reminded Rosalie who nodded in understanding, the blonde had been passed out for almost a full day which scared Jasper. Rosalie firmly believed that if Jasper was human, he'd have had a panic attack already.

"All right, your hair is done," Rosalie told her before stepping back to admire her work. Anna wore a navy blue dress that Jessica had chosen for her along with some black ankle boots chosen by Angela. "You look beautiful," Rosalie complimented with a grin, Anna rolled her eyes fondly. "Thank you, Rose," Anna told her before the two hugged. "I told Bella my story," Rosalie told Anna as she pulled out of the hug. "Rose, I adore you. You're my family at this point and I know your past haunts you but remember that its different for others," Anna told her softly before giving her another hug knowing not to push any further.

Anna grabbed her gown after Rosalie left and headed downstairs to where Jasper was sitting at the table waiting for her. "I'm ready to go now," Anna said as she reached the bottom step, Jasper looked up at her and smiled as he admired the way her navy blue dress flowed to her knees. "You look... wow," Jasper breathed out as he stood up and approached her, taking her hand in his before kissing her. "You look very handsome... you're graduating for the what? Eighteenth time?" Anna teased after he pulled back, he laughed at her question before standing straight. "Tease all you like but I'm still smarter," Jasper told her as they headed out of the house, Anna laughing at Jasper's comments.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up," Jessica began her speech in front of students, families and teachers. "Our answers were things like astronaut, president... Or in my case, princess," Jessica said with flare making everyone laugh with her. "When we were ten, they asked again and we answered - Rockstar, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist," Jessica continued while Anna looked at Jasper at the mention of cowboy and winked making him smirk. "But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this: Who the hell knows?" Jessica exclaimed bringing a smile to Anna's face, she shared a glance with Bella.

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's a time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love ─ a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that," The audience laughed, "Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know," Jessica finished off with a grin on her face. After collecting their diplomas, the graduates cheered as they threw their caps into the air; Anna wrapped her arms around Jasper as they shared a kiss. High School was over.