☆Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1☆

Sonic left feeling guilty as Amy ran, tails looking more concerned than knuckles or Sonic combined. As the clouds seemed to follow the pink hedgehog as she ran away from the group. Tears ran down her small muzzle as she made an effort to wipe them away with now is her soaked arm. She ran for what felt like hours and hours, hitting the ground roughly with each and every harsh step she took. Suddenly before she knew it she ran out of tears to cry and the strength to keep running. As she collapsed her knees roughly impacted the ground as she gently placed her hands onto her orange skirt. She sighed.
"Why can't someone love me the way I want to be loved?" she mumbled to herself shakily.
As she once more whipped her eyes she looked around to see where she sat.
"Wow..." Amy gasped, as her eyes directed from her knees to the sky.
As the sky was setting, deep but light purple painted sky with clouds decorated with different shades of pink and blue. But beneath the watercolored sky was a beautiful large field of pink tulips.
"I should leave soon" Amy sighed, remembering how dramatically she had left her friends.
But something oddly soothing about this field made her want to stay so there she sat, underneath the newly sparkling stars that started to appear in the lavender-colored sky as she became more, and more drowsy... ☆✩