Introduction and Rules

Hello! As you read from the summary, I'm trying to slowly get back into writing. It's been a while since I've written for this fandom so please take it easy on me. As I also mentioned, I'm going to be taking the first five requests and then I'll close the requests until I've got the chapters up. I'll keep updating as I go.

A few rules that I have!

1: No smut.
- I'm not that good at it and I will 100% just embarrass myself.

2: Nothing too dark.
- Anything involving actual bodily harm. I will not write about incest or one of the really young characters. I can deal with obsession and the yandere types though. Just nothing too gory.

3: Give me a prompt or idea of where you want the story to go.

4: Pronouns.
- Unless requested otherwise, I will automatically write a story between a country and a female reader. It's just what I'm used to but I'll try my best if you request otherwise!

5: Please be patient.
- I'm in the last 2 semesters of nursing school and it just so happens that I have some more time this semester. This is self-care for me and I really want this to be an enjoyable read for all of you.

I want this to be fun for everyone so let's all be respectful and have a great time!

I also have this posted on ao3  just in case you see this on there.  My username there is qhimberly and I have a couple of Ouran fanfics up on there.