Getting Ready For First Day Of Middle School

At the house -
Karinas alarm clock rang to go to school she was happy for the first day of middle school. Karina woke up just in time at 6:18am her mom was making breakfast. "Daughter breakfast is done hurry up" said the mother. "Ok mom I am going" said the daughter excited. Karina couldn't choose her clothes for her first day of school she was running out of time so she got a beautiful flower dress. "Karina Olivia Ramirez hurry up" " Ok mom"
Kitchen-
" mmmmm!!" " It's your favorite breakfast Girilled Cheese Sandwiched! " " Thanks mom you are the best mom ever even though you and my dad are really young I love u guys, my two brothers and my three sisters" "aww thx hurry up because we have to line up to get your schedule for your classes. " "ohhh ok mom u welcome I will hurry up don't worryyy!" Karina went to the bathroom she cleaned her room before she goes to school her mom was in the car honking her to hurry up. She got her iPhone her keys just in case her mom goes to work.
At the car -
"Mom can I put my favorite music station or no" "Well no remember we take turns tomorrow is your turn ok" "hu ok" she said silence.
She saw her best friend passing but she forgot they were not best friends because they got mad by facebook posting that she is mean and that she was using her to be friends well her mom told her that we will give her a ride and I told her no we will be in a long line and I don't want that to happen.
The moment when I realize it -
When I realize it I saw all my friends that they were waiting to get there schedule for there classes. I saw my friends "crush " but last week she told she didn't like him anymore I told her why and, and she told me that she got over with him I was like so confused because last week she told me that he have her phone numer actually both of them so I got sooooo confused when she told me about it. Well I saw one of the "POPULAR KIDS" last year at my school they wore mackup and they even wore drees code kind off a mini skirt and showing her belly button, red lipstick, converse shoes, long earnings. I was in shocked when I saw her because I used to be popular but than I told her I don't want to hang out with her if I didn't told her that I was going to be popular this year but I lost it so I don't care about being popular. There was too much traffic so we had to park far away from the school it was only 3 min away from the school so we walked and saw my other best friend from 1st grade I didn't know that she was coming to this school I thought she was going to Susmen Middle school her name is Danila I saw her in a elegance car I asked myself that " Is she going to be popular this school year?" I thought I was the only person that my mom was here but I feel good cause my mom is so young that she looks like Ariana Grande well not exactly ok every one was starring at me like is that my mom or my big sister I even thought for a second am I going to be popular this year I wonder about 1 min. I felt so scary because what happens if I get bullied by a popular kids or if the teachers will scream at me if I do something bad like not paying attention, not doing my work, not having the right materials at class I got scared but I breath in and out just how my mom says when I get scared or something happens to me I was afraid cause what happens if the mean girls are in my class.