03| "Korea, i'm coming..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

There are many things, which can make a person kill another.

Doesn't matter if the person is already dead and you still want his/her life.

And Eva, the sweetest girl in existence, got too.

She wants to muder that old man (or women) who made the single, straight without a double meaning, word.

But.

Eva started to hate that person from bottom of her heart who made that word.

That 'but', that single words made her life lummy at the moment, that 'but' got use in a sentence.

That word, whenever someone says that word, it always come out in a negative sense.

In Eva's life, it mostly come in negative. So we can't make her love that, single, straight word.

But.

-

Eva was in her thoughts, cursing that 'but' and it's inventer. While her train of thoughts helt by Yn's dilogue.

"But..."

Oh that but!!

"I won't live there permanently. If you want, you can. As I know how much you missed that lady."

Yn spoke looking down to her plate, then she picked the spoon full of the dish and shoved it in her mouth.

Eva, on the other hand, was dull. She was almost as numb as you can say. Her eyelids lower down, as she sighed out.

She knew there would be some conditions.

She knew it was coming.

But, she avoided those.

In the mean time, Yn stood up and took her empty dish to wash, then she moved to the stairs but halted and spoke so that Eva can listen.

"I'll book the tickets for tomorrow morning. Pack your bags."

And she made her way to the room. She entered her safe place, and laid down on bed. She, then, pluck out her phone after switching off the button. And opened a specific chat.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

Found the way.

Cool, when?

Tomorrow morning.

Okay, will meet you later then.

Hm, bye
take care <3!

You too <3
read

-♪-

After reading the final message, Yn put her phone on side table and straighten up. She stretched her muscles and pulled out her bag in which her clothes were fit for the trip.

She put all the clothes she thought she might need and the necessary items.

After her packing, which took 20 minutes, she laid the bag on the floor side her bed. She again laid down on the bed and decided to inform her teammate (more like another older sister).

-♪-

Irene Unnie

Unnie, I'll be leaving for Korea
tomorrow.

Is everything okay?!

Yeah, they are.
No need to worry.

Then?

Ms. Kim is getting married.
She called Eva Unnie and told
her to come back to Korea,
for the wedding and hoped that
Unnie will stay permanently.

So as you?

....yeah, but only Unnie will stay.
I'll come back as soon as my work's
done there.

Yn-iee.
I won't pressure you, but I think
you should clear the matter w/
you mom.

Mother.
That women is the person
who gave me birth.
Nothing more, nothing less.

She isn't my mom.

As you say. But atleast try
to enjoy.

Bye.
Take care :)

Will surely,
Take care too love <3
read

-♪-

Korea, I'm coming.

Thinking this, Yn closed her eyes, and drift to her dreamland.