Another day of a slave.

Derek felt himself shiver as he squirmed around in the cage he had been in. He whimpered softly and held onto the bars as the cold aroma filled the tight room. He heard loud noises escape the front and sides of him. He scooted back away from the crowd into the corner. He heard the cage unlocking as he lifted his head. He heard the sounds of people talking. He looked up and heard a soft voice whisper in his ear. "You're going to be okay, Derek. Your only just going to be bought, once again. Okay?" I felt my body get goosebumps, only hearing those words. I'm a little safe and a lot more terrified. I don't know who's gonna pick me. It's not like I wan't anyone to pick me. The thing is that I'm only a toy to finish off other peoples pleasures. I'm a useless whore. Like everyone else thinks of me. I look up and hear the foot-steps of shoes clacking against the concrete floor. I wiggle in fear and feel the blind-folds that were on me, come off. My eyes flinch from the unbarring light in the room. A tall man walks up to the cage and bends over looking at me like if I was an animal at the zoo. He opened the cage and lifted my chin, licking my lips. "Oi, you can't touch the prizes." A man in a vest had shouted. "Hmph, it's not my fault this one is cute." He giggled under his breath as I looked up at him shaking my head in doubt. "This one is not gonna be a good one." He said in his head. "Yo, i'll take this one." The tall man said. Derek whimpered and laid back in fear. Another man walked over and nodded. "You may have him." The taller man opened the cage and smirked over at Derek. He reached his hand in and looked down at him, whispering. "It'll be okay, Derek. I won't hurt you. I just need to act like I want to around these people so they won't think i'm all sweet and tender, okay?" I gasped and widened my eyes, slowly moving forward. Just a tiny bit. I looked up and grabbed his hand walking out of the cage. He took me out and put me inside a car and sat down, moving my hand to my crotch, he blushed intensely and wiggled to the left side of the car, away from the tall man. "My name is Drexel." He looked up at Drexel and rubbed his eyes. "M-My name is Derek." Drexel chuckled softly, "Heeyy, we both have d's in our names." Drexel laughed and laid back. "Was that s-supposed to be a sex joke..?" Drexel looked over at him like if he was serious. "Nonono, it's just weird." He chuckled again and scratched his head, as he stopped laughing. "Were here." Drexel said, I felt like it was the end of it for me. By the time I stepped foot in that house it would be over..