PART 11

-
He walked away from me still can't believe he lose from me again.

But before he entered his house, he ran back at me and snatched the chicken wings I ordered earlier that made me laughed.

"And Sun Love, can you please stop calling me Mr. Park? Because you know it kinda wake my friend down here and if you are not willing to help me calm him  down, I suggest you stop calling me Mr.Park. But if you want I can be your slave and we can both have some f--.."I teasingly said but was cut off when he kissed me on my lips before running away, I smiled at what he did I will do everything for you to stay with me - with us again.

-

JAKE'S POV

It was already 11 at night but Sunghoon is still outside, he didn't tell us where he will go. He just texted me telling that he is out and might be home late, I didn't even
know what time did he leave.

"Baby, aren't you tired? Why are you still awake?" Heeseung asked surprised to see that I was still awake when I already told that I'll go sleep first.

"Sunghoon isn't here yet. Did he tell you where he will be? It's already late at night." I answered worriedly, he walked closer to the side of the bed where I am

"Didn't he tell you? He didn't text me, even Manager-nim didn't tell me anything. Does he have any friends here that he can stay
Over or what?" He answered as he caressed my face, he kissed my forehead.

"You want me to call him?" He asked and I instantly nod my head.

He stand up and walked near the table where his phone is and dialled Sunghoon number.

"Hoon, where are you? Jake and me is worried. Aren't you coming home?" He asked looking at me

"Is that so? Then why didn't you tell that to me or jake? He is waiting for you to come home. Have you eaten? " He replied

"Okay, be careful and don't make any mess okay? I'll tell him that. Good Night." He said before dropping the call and walking back where I was holding his phone.

"What did he say? Where is he? Should we go to him?" I asked panicking, Hee kissed my lips and smiled at me.

"Hey, you and me toke care of him well and you teach him how to be a man not just a boy. Let's trust him okay? Maybe he just want to feel Sunoo's presence by spending time with their common friends here that's why. Come on let's sleep so you can have your strength to asked Sunghoon tomorrow, okay?" He said as he pulled me to bed and rest, calming me by caressing my hair with his fingers.

- - - NEXT DAY - - -

SUNGHOON'S POV

"Love, wake up" I whispered as I tried to released myself from his hug I miss his tight hug, yes I stay in his house, I sleep on his bed, I cuddled him to sleep and here I am suffering from my morning erection cause by the angel beside me.

I tried waking him for like 15 minutes ago but knowing Sunoo he won't wake up just by telling him to wake up.

"Wake up my baby before I start romancing you..." I whispered teasing him but he just snuggle closer to me that make me smile more.

"Okaayy... I'l let you sleep more." I
surrendered hugging him.

Sunoo woke up with Sunghoon arm encircled around his waist, he stares at the other who he thought was still asleep. He traces his finger from the other's exposed forehead down to his eyes to his nose to his lips.

"You shouldn't begged to be with me again and stay here. You are making these hard for the both of us." Sunoo whispered as his
finger touched the other's lips.