chapter 1

Hazel clementè
It's 3 a.m. and I can't believe that I haven't slept since last night I've been struggling to know how I'm going to pass that interview knowing that only elites work there but I'm going to continue working hard for it so to help my parents and make them proud.

Because I knew that I decided that I could prepare my clothes for tomorrow and start my daily through routine earlier than always so that I wouldn't waste time without doing anything I got out of bed in head into the bathroom slowly so as not to wake up my bestie even though when sharing a room we don't find it uncomfortable cuz we've all got some ups and downs and we appreciate being with each other.

I open the door slowly and get in there pull down my pants and start tinkling I finished and walked towards the sink I take my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth finishing I started to strip out of my clothes to get to the shower I put water temperature according to my liking I get in there and start practicing my words" hello my name is Hazel clemente I am a graduating with a degree I am determined to work hard and give all that I have it has been my dream to work here and I would like to fulfill That Dream of mine by  helping out here and...."

I stopped right there after noticing my best friend looking at me smiling while telling me to go on.

I couldn't believe that I was now standing outside the NSO Enterprise it was a tall fancy building with all the nervousness I was feeling I gathered up my courage and stepped inside it was filled with different people wearing classic clothes and here I was I feeling my self-confidence all broken but I didn't want to stop there I had come from a long way and I wouldn't waste all of that just because I didn't have enough money to buy expensive clothes.

I I walked towards the receptionist as she looked at me with disgust but I kept my head high and told her that I was here for the interview she asked for my name and started typing something on her computer she told me to sit and wait for the boss will be here soon and before that no one will be interviewed I nodded as i sat down and  just as i thought that this was going to be a long day he entered the building.

I gawked mouth open as words struggled to get out of my mouth he had worn a dark blue tuxedo that shaped his well built body i could see that inside that suit was a bulked chest with 8packs ohh my god what was i doing!??

I quickly kept my self properly just as his eyes met mine and i froze feeling like i belonged into those eyes as he eyed me up and down my chubby body i looked down as i knew he felt disgusted just as the others did .

Alexander Volcov's pov
Just as the normal days I woke up in my penthouse due to my alarm ringing at 7:00 a.m. I took a bath and headed out of my room it was an everyday routine in my house i eat breakfast alone in silence and head to the office

I entered the building feeling feeling the lusting stares from the girls
Filling the building as i heard Anita my secretary to my left telling me todays schedule as i walked while looking everywhere as my eyes met hers and i felt my heart skip a beat as she looked at me shyly and looked down.

She had brown wavy hair with green emerald eyes and a curvy body she was wearing a yellow shirt tucked into an orange skirt that hugged her hips and reached below her knees and had a tiny split at the left revealing her thighs a little bit and i went ballistic and wanted to devour her right there.

*The dress not body type she has a chubby body*

I stepped into my office and called for anita.

She stepped in and closed the door as she walked towards me in a smile as
she  moved foward saying' i see today is such a beautiful day isnt it' she asked grinning i knew she saw me gawking at the girl earlier she has my fathers assintant since i can remember

Thats why my father gave her to me i think she understands me better than anyone else, she then said again seeing that i couldnt focus since i arrived in my office 'why dont you go join the interviewers '

I then told anita to cancel all my plans for today and inform the interview crew that i would be joining them ,she nodded slightly and went out of my office.

After a few minutes she called and said it was ready to join them i quickly walked out of the office towards the meeting room where the interview will be taking place I sat in silence waiting for her to enter and 6 hours staright went by and she still wasn't there I decided to ask for her and all the people in the room were shocked and stuttering.

They said that because she didn't have money to back her up they decided to give her position to the daughter of the minister of home affairs

I went ballistic how could they do that is this how my company was run I thought I was helping them out of corruption while that was what was happening here

I then told them with an intimidating voice" shut the fuck up and bring her here before I make you all lose your jobs".

(After ten minutes)

She then entered with her Emerald Eyes red as if she has been crying  for hours she sat there quietly looking down as i emerged from the back of the room to the front table she started introducing herself and her qualifications
I stopped her and then i said ' congratulations youve passed as my PA from tomorrow ill send you my address be there at 6am ' and with that i left leaving all the people gaping as i had to meet my friend today.

Hazel clamentè's pov
I waited for like 4 hours while feeling discomfort for the coments i was getting from the other girls like'look at her she looks like she has borrowed those clothes from a beggar' they then chuckled and continue saying i looked filthy

Although i thought that i should be used to them by now but they still hurt i felt my eyes water just as the receptionist came with a look of discust then said' you're dismissed nobody's going to hire someone as filthy as you, you're just wasting your time here it's better if you would have gone help the janitor instead of wasting your time here'

A girl approached the receptionist and told her ' finally you're getting rid of the dirty smell in here get the janitor here please to clean this mess up'

I started crying but then someone came and told me that it was my turn I stood up wiped my tears and went into the room I sat down and just then someone emerge from the back and I recognised that face it was the one that made me get butterflies everytime I saw it the one I felt Comfort in

I looked down as he frowed seeing me crying but as to shut him up i started introducing myself and my qualifications just as I practiced this morning

Just as I finished he stated' congratulations you've passed the interview as my PA from tomorrow ill send you my address be there at 6 a.m. ' with that he left me dumbstruct.

I then left to the room and made my way out of the building as I had to meet Malima my bestie she wanted to drink tonight so as to celebrate just as I informed her of my interview results I skipped the part that involved me crying though because I didn't want her to go crazy over it

I stepped into the bar with Malima after she had forced me to wear that short tiny dress that hugged my dress too much it reached my middle thighs area

*The body type and dress*