Chapter One - An introduction to Kholby's average school day

Tomorrow was Kholbys first day of high school, "Yippee!" he thought to himself, he couldn't wait to make new friends at his new school. He spent all night on picking out what he was gonna wear, he didn't wanna seem flashy, his parents weren't rich, but they made enough money.

kholby dug through his drawer full of clothes, until he found the perfect outfit. " Oh my god! this is the one!"

Kholby squealed in excitement, he set his outfit on-top of his dresser and covered himself in blankets, tossing and turning, excited for the day that awaited him

Kholby woke up with an annoying ass ringing in his ear, it was his alarm, he didn't mind though, in-fact, he was estatic. He threw the covers off of himself, and got himself ready for school. On his way out, he kissed his cats goodbye and took a piece of fresh toast to eat on his way to school. He jogged to school happily, nothing was going to ruin his day.

Until something ruined his day, he was so happy that he forgot his backpack at home! " oh shit!" he yelped. He sprinted back home, the opposite direction of school, he got there and tried to bust through his door, but it didn't work.

The door was locked, he didn't have the key, and all of his family where either at school or work and his phone was in his backpack so he couldn't call anyone. " Wow, fucking great." he sighed. The only way now was to climb through the back window. And so he did, he got his backpack and climbed back out and started running to school, by now he was already 25 minutes late.

He finally arrived, he walked into his class with all eyes staring right at him. "S-Sorry I was late I-"  " No excuses." Mr Robinson lectured him. But Kholby was so out of breath all he could do was nod. "Your seat is between Yomenn and Fuke." Mr Robinson pointed to an open seat, he walked over and sat down, his new classmates Yomenn and Fuke both gave him the meanest side eye ever since they laid eyes on him. What was their problem?