The Beginning Of virtualizing PT I

In a world where communication is very possible, different people from all walks of life can communicate seamlessly and easily using applications like FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, TELEGRAM, MESSENGER, WHATSAPP, and other alike, and we also like people's post and comment using emojis instead of words to express how they feel, I mean its in the word "EMOJI".
Aside from online communication, the world has grown wide into the entertainment  world where we watch funny and influential videos from different influential people from all walks of life and of course let's not forget one of Internet's greatest achievement, THE GAMING SYSTEM.
Now, THE GAMING SYSTEM is like the solar system, where we have so many human beings with low skill of human socializing use this opportunity to play games with different people and exhibit team work if they wish to.

***************************************

Haruki, a Japanese with no parental background who lives in Tokyo, plays games all his life and surprisingly he is an expert in online-action games, he never liked coming out of his home, almost like an introvert. He hasn't gone to school before or seen an educational setting due to financial instability and also he couldn't relate with children of ages, so he decided to stay by himself.

Now back to "the beginning of virtualizing". Haruki was on his way to get some food, on his way back, he saw a very bright light coming from his left side, he was interested in seeing what generated such light. He approached the place from which the light came from and what he saw was amusing to him, he saw boys playing computer games while some were using their mobile phones to play online games and he saw that they were having fun.

He went home and ate the ramen and sushi he bought, while on his bed, he was thinking of the aura he saw and couldn't sleep due to excitement, seems that's what he likes and has interest in.

The next day, later in the afternoon, he went to game room, to try out the game on the PC. He sat on the swivel chair, wore the head phones and he held the mouse like an amateur, stared at the screen with confusion not knowing how to open the Gaming application. Noticing the state of confusion he was in, one of the guys in the room came and said

Guy from the room(Yamato): "soko o kurikkushitekudasai" meaning "click on that one over there"

while pointing towards the screen, knowing that Haruki had interest in playing though he didn't know how to play, he had to help and mentor him.

The guy from the room asked haruki, "Anata no namae wa nandesuka, shōnen?" Meaning "what's your name, boy?"

He answered by saying,
Haruki: "watashi wa Harukidesuga, Anata no wa?" Meaning "I am Haruki and yours is?"

He replied back" yamato".

Yamato wanted to help Haruki learn how to play the computer games so he opened one of the games on the PC and taught him how to play it, after learning the controls and the rest of the basics in the games, he was given a game match in the game to play and he had fun while playing.
After playing the game, he was satisfied and he smirked. He saw other Gaming applications and decided to try them out and see if he would enjoy it.
6:00pm struck on the clock, and it seems that Haruki was still playing games, yamato looked at the young lad and he noticed that he hadn't kept track of time at all.
The gamer boy was tired of playing and had to retire home to take rest to continue the next day.