Karl and [NAME] vs Steffi (and Benzene)

Somewhere in the Taitle, two kids were found upgrading their machines. Well, mostly a specific ginger boy. The said boy wiped their forehead and sighed, "We're almost there." He said, smiling proudly at his work.
"It looks sorta... small compared to its original design." Noted Steffi with an eyebrow raised.
"Indeed," agreed Benzene, "but as soon as I manage to get more pieces, I'll upgrade it."
Steffi nodded before realizing,

"So we gotta find another opponent."

"Essentially..."

"Hmm... I'll go take a look around then." Warned Steffi, using her Kiwibot to move around. "I should upgrade Kiwibot too..." muttered the pink-haired girl. She looks to the sides, not thinking much but was surprised to be making eye contact with two pairs of eyes.

[Your pov]

Karl's eye twitched and he grabbed your arm, planning to turn around and leave.

"I saw you! Show yourselves!" Ordered Steffi, turning her Kiwibot at the door to face the two maybe opponents.

"Alright, you got us. Don't shoot please. We're unarmed." Karl raised his hands, in some type of surrender motion. Steffi stared at Arma, who was perched on Karl's head this whole time and the necklace you had on you, which had a symbol on it that means 'Solver™'.

'I must keep an eye on that bird and necklace...', noted Steffi. But was disturbed by Benzene's voice calling out for her.
"Steffi, what's going on?" Asked the ginger head.

"I found competitors!" Answered Steffi. "Are you sure?" Asked Benzene, not quite sure at the words that came out of Steffi's mouth.

"The rules are clear. Freely wandering people should..." Explained Steffi but Karl wasn't paying attention.

"Little humans..." Muttered Karl, and yet, you heard it. You looked at Karl, an eyebrow raised, but immediately looked away.

"Now we battle!" Exclaimed the rose-haired kid, getting into a battle stance.

"What, already? No acquaintances?" Questioned the statue.

"No! No acquaintances! No cakes! Fight!"  Ordered Steffi again. She then pointed at you.

"And you! Don't think we forgot the time you stole our oil supply!" She said.

[Flash back]

"Well Steffi, do you know why our oil supply keeps disappearing out of a sudden?" Asked Benzene, visibly confused. I mean, it can't just disappear like that!

"That's what I've been asking myself, It can't just disappear out of thin air! Someone's been stealing it, but who?" Steffi asked him, but mostly to herself.

"Ich schwöre, sobald ich die Person finde, die Sachen stiehlt..." Muttered Steffi under her breath, but was startled by a crash. They both immediately ran in the direction of the noise.

When they arrived, they were met with someone with h/l white hair and widened e/c eyes staring at the duo and they were holding quite a lot of cans of oil.

It was just an awkward silence until Steffi yelled out:

"SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STOLE OUR SUPPLIES LATELY?" Accused Steffi.

The drone awkwardly chuckled. "NOIJUSTWALKEDTOYOUWITHASUSPICIOUSAMOUNTOFOILANDHAHAHANOTHATWASN'TMEOKAYBAIII! (NO I JUST WALKED TO YOU WITH A SUSPICIOUS AMOUNT OF OIL AND HAHAHA NO THAT WASN'T ME OKAY BAIII!)" You yelled before growing your wings and fleeing away.

"COME BACK HERE YOU ÖL-STEUER-IDIOT!" Steffi yelled out but you were out of reach.

"Hey, at least we found our culprit." Benzene calmly said.