Unexpected Blessings

"Todoroki, what's going on?" Midoriya asked, concern etched on his face. He had woken up to the sound of his friend screaming in pain, and he rushed to Todoroki's side to find him clutching his stomach.

Todoroki panted heavily, sweat glistening on his forehand. "There's something... moving inside me," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Midoriya's heart stopped, and he immediately called for an ambulance.

At the hospital, a doctor confirmed the worst. "He's pregnant," the doctor said matter-of-factly. "With triplets."

Midoriya felt like he was in a nightmare. He didn't know how to process what he was hearing or 

how to help Todoroki. All he could do was hold his friend's hand and be there for him.

Over the following days, the pregnancy progressed rapidly. Todoroki's stomach grew bigger each day, and he struggled to even walk without feeling like he was about to collapse. Midoriya did his best to help, pushing Todoroki around in a wheelchair and assisting him in eating and drinking.

As the due date approached, Todoroki's pain became unbearable. He was rushed to the hospital, where he gave birth to three healthy babies. Midoriya was there by his side the entire time, holding his hand and helping him through the excruciating pain.

After the birth, Midoriya stayed with Todoroki in the hospital, helping him to care for the babies and watching him slowly but surely recover.

It was a strange and difficult situation, but Midoriya knew that he would do everything in his power to help his friend. The two of them were a team—and now, with three little lives to care for, they were more of a team than ever.