Childhood

Anikha living with her parents and had school in her town .Never known about outside world. After entering city far to all her village and family for studies ,she learnt many things such as feelings, excitement ,enjoyment,adventure, dreams,life.The person (Ishika)who taught all these died in accident ,when she entered to college she got to know about her bestie (Ishika)who taught her many things died before her birthday...she fell into depression for few days.While staying  in city
she noticed she can sense positive and negative energy and can see fireflies glow (but not from fireflies )around her only sometimes. In this new generation by these tv,phone electronics she likes fantasies and never believed in God, But a little childish and wishing every wish to moon,comets. Sometimes a lovely childish girl, Sometimes a heartless girl who want to kill a person ( never remembered that person face).A marvel heroine not a Disney princess.

Present:Now the scene shifts to Anika's home

Present:
Now the scene shifts to Anika's home

Anikha lying on bed while watching TV (cartoons) Surya sleeping beside her,while her mother walking into their room with an intense voice shouting "Get up donkeys ,how much time will you sleep ? even the little girl in our neighborhood woke and going to school"

Anikha:" ma ..we came for holidays ,In my childhood I woke early too..Just let her sleep.,Surya you just sleep don't disturb me while watching ".
Surya : " ma please forget me this week , let me sleep and make poori today".

Mother:" You are spoiled by your father,how come I gave birth to you ..May be my past life sin,still not waking up !".
Surya :" This life sin not past life" .
Mother: " You brats wake up or I won't even make breakfast for You".
Anikha's Mother switched off fan and TV in room .
Anikha got up from bed switched on TV and while watching TV she smiled like a maniac thinking something. Surya went to kitchen to make soothe her mother.

Anikha's pov: I can sense positive and negative energy sometime and don't know it is correct or just feeling, seeing the mini stars around me feeling like an angel....May be I'm an angel or like drishti in divya drishti, or like piah in nazar ,or may be Roshni in yjhjk.May be I'm more special than them.OMG !I dreaming of so much.My ancestors from both sides have nothing like this from my investigation, 'Am I adopted or changed in hospital ' ...no chance I was born in home, my mom is stingy so no chance of adopting me this is confirm. May be I born for a reason .(giggling herself).

Surya:" Teri duniya se Baahar aao Madamji"
Come out of your world madam .

Father entering house looking Anikha on bed ,
scolding her " be active , eat and do some to help to mom or atleast go aunt or your grand parents home, don't just stay in home.. speak to people ."

Anikha: " OK papa".( papa=dad,ma=mom)
Surya ,dad, Anikha sit in a row along with Mom dishes infront of them ,after dad to served to daughters and served dishes to himself..Mother asks "how is food ,Does it tastes good?". Father replies" It's always good ,in my 23 years of marriage life ,have I ever said your food tasted bad." .
Anikha and Surya are laughing for their dad's words .Since Anikha is picky eater her mother always make some extra dish for her .

Totally Anikha's family is joyous ,lovely family .
Her world is just her fantasies and her family.

....****************
SHIV who is reincarnation of pratham was born with boon (he is king of darkness)and misfortune fate(for his past life sin). Since he is related to darkness ,he can sense asurs and can speak to animals related to darkness.

Since Devlekha and Pratham reincarnated. The fate cannot be changed .Many difficulties they go through for brutal fate of
destiny.

Now scene enters to Shiv's life:
Shiv who abandoned by his father from birth,his grandma take care him in palama(tribal village) . When he is 1 month his grandma took him to his dad but he not even allowed them to enter his house ,when she is going back to her village (palama) she accidentally cut her hand and blood spill into baby's mouth ,the baby opened his eyes and holded blood oozing hand,after she gave a drop of blood the baby sipped it.Grandma found out
Shiv can drink blood.She never told anyone and this was known for his aunt bhavani.

After 5 years
The family is totally broke when he was 5.These 5 years he never came of house ,he was lived in dark for 5 years. Assassins broke into village found little Shiv(5) who was looking for his grandma.Assasins never think twice about killing but they brutally tortured Shiv for 2 years when some cops find him lying half dead,body full of scars.They haven't found any clue about those assassins.The cops sent him to his dad's home ( his aunt reported missing two years back and given his father's address). His father sent him to orphanage.The children in the orphanage abused ,bullied him.He never said anything. As he can speak to all animals which are related to darkness,he only speaks to them.Shiv's grandma lost her senses(mentally abnormal,crazy) when he was abducted by assasins. She was scared when she saw Shiv.
**assassins (guards from he'll who tried to awake dark power in Shiv , no trace of them found by cops)****

#

ORPHANAGE:Shiv was bullied,no one likes to speaks to him ,all looked him as freak

ORPHANAGE:
Shiv was bullied,no one likes to speaks to him ,all looked him as freak. He speaks to raven and named it as (knight).He studied  hard and won scholarships ,worked everywhere to get money for his studies (everyone looked at him with disgust and pity). He is thriving for love and care,happiness ,family.He never expressed his feelings to anyone ,no one liked to speak to him.Shiv bought a smart phone along with earphones.He doesn't want to socialize. His father never seen his face again but Shiv goes to see his family everytime when he had chance. Living alone at present.

At the age of 22:
Shiv living in a room in apartment ( bought himself ,to have a feel of  home).He have completed his college.He saved money for his startup  ,while the college fee paid by scholarship money (to study Ms).He is planning   to start a startup  company after   his study.
SHIV Life:
Shiv woke by sounds in hus  apartment, not well settled now cuz he is working many jobs alongside waiting for college counselling .
Eating streetside ,tired of working all day not many friends ,introvert . Often tried for startup funds .
In Shiv's heart Where his thoughts advising him to kill those people who bully him but he don't want to do that and trying to stop all these thoughts. A war in his mind between dark and heartless.

..........
Shiv's phone got a beep ,he opened his phone .
..a little smile on his face .
He got accepted into DELHI UNIVERSITY.
Shiv is ready for his new journey and packed all his luggage and searched all about hostels and jobs near college.
...........
Anikha staying in her big mothers( mother's 1st sister) house, she got a call from her dad congratulating her on getting accepted into DELHI UNIVERSITY for Ms.Her whole family celebrating . The next day she packed all the bags .
Anikha waiting for freedom ( far away from whole family) .She want to enjoy her life with a different identity ,from childhood every mistake she made the society blames her family for educating girls in high colleges . Finally she is got succed in first step ( Delhi)of her dream( U.S).
.........................**************................

SIDE STORY:
ANIKHA AND SHIV born on same day,year but with difference on 12 hrs

.........................**************..............