꒰♡꒱ Black and White

┌──── " comments

┌──── " comments.

This was the first Black and White cover it had on release. It has since been renamed to The Science of Happiness. This was back when I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do one or two characters on the cover. I honestly still am not too sure. I usually just put the main female protagonist on the cover because, in the end, the stories I write are ultimately about them and their journey. But from what I've gathered, covers that have the male love interest tend to get more traction. Which is understandable, considering they are usually what draws people into the story in the first place. But I personally find it hard to find good-looking renders of the guys, so I just go with putting the main female lead on it, haha!

Overall, I was trying to create a duality between the Kuroo and Ichika. Which is kind of strange now that I think about it. Because in what I originally planned for Black and White, they are quite similar people which is what helps them bond throughout the story. If I were to include anything on the cover, it would be how I formatted the title. I thought separating the words Black and White would look cool, but in the end, I think it just made it harder to read the title.