Anniversary

This one is pretty long, it was a little rushed but it was kinda difficult trying to think of a unique idea for an imagine, but I decided to just be simple and do something unoriginal lol
Inspired by @tomkaulgf ! Go check her out! Her work is amazing!!

Requests help a lot!💋
1.9k words! (its alot ik)

Today was my boyfriend Eli and I's 1 year anniversary of being together, and I had surprised him with tickets to see Tokio Hotel to celebrate since we both love the band! I'm a Tom girl but Eli likes Gustav since he plays the drums as-well. I've been head over heals for Tom ever since I saw him on TV when my older sister was obsessed over them, she moved away for college unfortunately but she's the reason I'm going to this show!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Concert starts at 6 and i'm nowhere near ready physically and mentally
and I'm still figuring out what to wear to the event which I probably should have done earlier but I shrugged it off. As I'm staring into the void of my closet, with frustration building up the more I stand there, I decided to call my best friend and cousin Anna for help because she knows how to put something together out of nothing.

Took me about 4 tries until she finally answered

"Annaaaa"

"What the hell do you want Y/n I was napping."

"Can't find an outfit for the concert for Tokio Hotel, can you swing by and help me? I wanna look my best for Eli snd Tom" I say flirtatiously

"Whatever, I'll be there in 10 minutes. See you in a bit"

Sighing in relielf, "You're a life saver Anna Love you!" Hanging up quickly.

________________

Anna had came over and we had decided on a low rise jean skirt and a maroon cropped halter top with maroon platforms to match, and of course an oversized black leather jacket to add that extra sexy look.
I left my wavy hair as it usually is- Let down because it's too much to manage and it looks presentable anyway

I look absolutely breathtaking.

I used mascara and some red tinted gloss as a source of makeup, nothing too fancy, but cute!

I kick Anna out and head out the door.
________________

I had reserved us front row seats because I'm just such an amazing girlfriend..but honestly Eli hasn't really ever done anything thoughtful for me than just make me want to cut my head off sometimes with his corny pick up lines targeting my figure. Sometimes It feels like he only likes me for my outer side but not for my personality, but he's sweet!.. kinda.

*Time skip to when the show starts x*

I dragged Eli to our seats, I may have almost tripped a couple of times trying to get through the crowd but luckily i didn't suffocate.

Show starts and my eyes immediately dart to Tom. Oh my god does he look even better than on TV. His red humongous shirt and Baggy jeans with a matching red cap that holds his amusing honey brown and blonde locks into place. He's so effortlessly beautiful. His muscular arms moving smoothly with the strings of his guitar, letting his head fall back panting with pearls of sweat dripping down his gorgeous face.