The very beginning

In a whole different planet far away from where Pokemon and and humans live together in harmony in the hall  of legendary Pokemon sat a lone Pokemon from the look of it it is a white equine Pokemon resembling a qilin or centaur with a gray, vertically-striated underside.  

A small voice said father arceus why have you called us here. Well victini the chosen one has been created loud roars of happiness raised among the legendries there but arceus remained calm but he has not born. all the Pokemon looked worried yet he wil be born in eight months.

2 months later

delia has been noticing some changes within her surroundings for example, she always feeds flying type pokemon and her husband reds Pokemon and some rare diglets and caterpies but now   in her backyard but now many strong Pokemon such as metagross dragonite lucario and slamenace visiting her backyard. they would be around her always and protect her.red however din't care as he feed and trained those pokemon like his own.

1 months later

Delia had tears in her eyes as red waved goodbye he was the kanto champion and has his own duties but promised to visit often.

5 months later 

ah ah aaaah ha Delia screamed her neighbor Grace Yvonne who was also pregnant with a girl 3 months younger than Delia's baby, heard the scream and immediately called prof oak. 10 min later prof oak came running in and told the magical word push loud cries were heard a sound of a baby. 

prof oak contacted red through a video call and informed him about the baby 

3years later 

it was ash's third birthday 🎉 🎁 🎂. Ash unlike other kids had learned to read and write the bond he shares with Pokemon even if they were wild was so special, that prof oak once said that it was as if he could talk to Pokemon. wild Pokemon came from far and wide to see ash ,delia was a bit  concerned but ash was very open to Pokemon he loved the Pokemon who stayed in the garden however this will be the last year they would need  to protect ash as it was time for him to grow independently. 

Serena Graces daughter sat by ash as they said goodbye to the Pokemon who had stayed with him till now. a Charizard and Lucario approached him and handed him egges as a birthday gift. ash promised to take car of their kids and make them some of the strongest Pokemon in the world.after all the Pokemon left Serena fell asleep in a bed near ash's bed they do everything together for instance  they eat together and feed Pokemon together and of course play together.

Grace and Delia had even placed a bet on that  they will be together in the upcoming years. ash was starring at the eggs when a man climbed in, ash immediately crawled-ran toward him dad he exclaimed. couldn't miss my sons birthday 🥳 he said hey I have a gift said red. here you go Hading him a great ball. ash tapped on it and a small little Pokemon that was white and purple in colour it had a tail in that shape of a Lucario but it was stiff. it called mewtwo  said red awwww said ash so cute. yes super cute but can be dangerous if used in battle and a egg which I don't know but you will soon find out said red. hey I I heard that you have some eggs what are they. ash was advanced that other Pokemon but still couldn't pronounce  Pokemon  names he replied lulucarioul and charuoizchard he said. red chuckled Lucario and Charizard here when your bond get stronger used this he said it was a lucarionite and charizardnite. ash had studied about mega evolution. he asked x or y he asked red smiled that will be a surprise red said. I already spoke with your mom but now is my question see you as soon as possible he said.bye son bye ash shouted.