Chapter 4 - Anxious Puppy

27/11/21

We had been working hard. Maybe a little too hard...

Yujin: Ok lets go again!

Liz: A-Again?

A very stressed and recently appointed leader puppy was making us practice over and over again making sure that things were perfect. It had easily been a few hours and while most of the the other members were sat down Yujin, Gaeul and myself remained stood. I went over to Yujin and hugged her tightly from behind. I whispered into her ear so the others couldn't hear.

Y/n: Relax puppy. We still have plenty of time. We can take a break. Even the choreographer said we should take more breaks.

She relaxed in my embrace and rested her head on my shoulder as she leaned back.

Yujin: O-Ok...lets take a break...

I smiled gently to the mirror in front of us and as she noticed this she reciprocated the action. I laid on the floor shortly after with Yujin hugging my side while the others gathered around us.

Gaeul: Here Y/n water.

I looked up and took the cold bottle of hydration from her and pressed it against my head hoping to cool myself slightly.

Y/n: Thanks Wifey.

I had said it without thinking and when I sat up to drink I felt Gaeul wrap her arms around my back and whisper.

Gaeul: Should your wifey pleasure you tonight?

I probably could have controlled myself if I wasn't in the middle of drinking when she said that. I ended up choking and coughing on the water as she gently patted my back.

Rei: Unnie you can't say that!

Gaeul: Say what?

Rei: You know what. I heard you.

Gaeul: Why are you blushing Rei? I didn't say anything naughty.

Leeseo: What did she say?

Rei: N-Nothing...

We soon returned to practice and continued for a few hours until Yujin was finally happy to stop. I ended up carrying a very tired and sleepy Leeseo on my back to our van where I set her down on a seat.

Wonyoung: You are such a good older brother to her.

Y/n: Well she's only a kid. I feel like I need to look after her.

Wonyoung: What about me?

Y/n: You are just a needy princess.

Wonyoung: I am not needy.

Y/n: You literally called me our of my own room to the living room so I could pass you the remote that was just out of your reach.

Wonyoung: I was tired...

Y/n: You didn't even deny that you are a princess...

Wonyoung: Its not good to lie Y/n.

I sat next to Yujin on the way back who was maybe a little too happy to hold onto me while covered in sweat from practice.

Y/n: *sighs* Really?

Yujin. What? Let me hold onto you.

I couldn't be bothered arguing with her and ended up letting her lay on me. Once we reached home I was about to leave until a small voice got my attention.

Leeseo: Oppa I'm still sleepy can you carry me?

I turned to look at her and saw her making grabby hands at me like the baby she is. I walked over and picked her up carrying her like a baby in my arms as she clung onto my shirt.