Not A Boy Band

These two cocky, slightly younger guys got caught playing mind games with me. They thought I could really be killed. They somehow managed to be brainwashed into believing I was a prostitute. It sickened me to my very core. What a couple of jerks, worst part is I was related to one of them.

So I fell in love with my cousins friend, embarrassingly quick. He ended up having sex with my sister and doing some other messed up things that broke my heart, and then shot me to death in my sleep. Good thing I was high as hell and faithful to the Lord so I was on heaven's doorstop instead of Earth when it happened. Such event was never discussed, it's really nothing but a dramatic expression of my imagination. What I get for not listening to my mother and putting on someone's glasses when I was younger, messed up my vision.

Now, step into my church and take a look at my crystal ball. t's March, the year of 2024. The two young men are performing at a music festival. Clearly both of them possessed. There I am, attending alone in the crowd.

Once it's night time I am seen walking off. I sense I landed a freelance writing job for the newspaper. Two voices creep through the church, the voices belong to my sisters. I break my confident concentration. The glass crystal ball hits the ground and shatters. The glass shattering shut out my sisters and then he spoke, the man in the church with me. "Well it seems like you....". The voice belonged to Lucifer. "Silencia, no mas." I interrupted as a single tear rolled down my face.