Taihou is all you need~

It was well past midnight when I finally completed the mountain of documents assigned to me. The task had been exhausting, organizing stacks of papers into even more stacks of papers. Thankfully, the existence of caffeine kept me going; without it, I would have surely failed to finish the job. As I glance at the time, I realize it's time to indulge in my final wisdom cube for the day. I purchased it from Akashi's store, investing one thousand coins in this purchase. The price seemed worth it, although I had intended to activate it earlier. However, due to the demands of work, I was compelled to complete my tasks first. Now, before I retire for the night, it's time to activate the wisdom cube and discover the shipgirl it holds within. Hopefully, it will be an aircraft carrier, as I've always been fascinated by their capabilities.

Under the shimmering glow of a full moon, I stand at the beach, carefully placing the cube on the ground. Utilizing the super-secret commander technique, I trigger its activation. The wisdom cube begins to crack, and a brilliant golden light emanates from the fractures. Momentarily blinded by its radiance, I hear a voice that possesses an intriguing blend of youthfulness and maturity. Could it be a loli? Or perhaps a teenage girl? As I slowly open my eyes, I find myself face-to-face with a Japanese shipgirl, extending her warm greeting.

"Fuh fuh... This heat, and this throbbing... We meet at last, Shikikan-sama! I am Taihou, unworthy as I am, at your service" giggling the aircraft carrier. I was captivated by Taihou, utterly astonished that such breathtaking beauty could exist within our world. LIKE HOLY SHIT MARRY ME

***

Taihou greeted the commander with a teasing voice, "Would you like to join me for a bath? Or perhaps indulge in a taste of me? Oh~ or maybe you'd prefer something else... Ahahaha!" The commander smiled back and returned to his paperwork. "Shikikan! That's not how you should treat a lovely girl right in front of you!" Taihou pouted, while the commander grinned playfully. He explained that his paperwork was of utmost importance and he needed to finish quickly before his secretary, Mikasa, scolded him.

With Taihou still wearing a pout, the commander wiped away a bead of sweat and invited her to join him for lunch during his break. Taihou, upon hearing the sudden invitation, smiled and eagerly nodded her head. "I can't wait! Ah~ feeding each other during lunch and making other girls jealous. How cunning of you, Shikikan~" The commander once again chuckled, his sweat drops signifying a mix of amusement and mild exasperation at her antics.

***

"AHHHHHHHHH, SHIKIKAN, HELP ME!" Taihou's desperate scream echoed through the corridors as she frantically fled from someone, or rather, someone named Albacore. "Hahahaha, you can't escape, Taihou!" Albacore's pursuit was relentless. Taihou, a sobbing mess, did her best to avoid being caught, but the situation looked dire. Albacore was closing in, and Taihou's cries grew louder.

Everything came to a halt when the commander intervened, stepping in between them and assessing the situation. "Well, it seems like we're just playing a harmless game of tag, right?" Albacore said, her voice gleeful as she smiled at Taihou and the commander. "UWAAAAAAH, DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" Taihou desperately clung to the commander, seeking protection, while the commander reprimanded Albacore for her behavior. It would take some time for things to settle down and return to a state of calmness.

***

"Shikikan!" Taihou's seductive smile widened as she waved at the commander, making her way towards him. The commander paused in their tracks, patiently waiting for Taihou to catch up, holding a glass of wine in hand.

She wears a stunning crimson and black dress, accentuating her figure with lace details and embroidery. Her long, midnight blue hair flows gracefully, while her eyes mesmerize with a mix of amethyst and gold. This alluring appearance evokes a sense of mystery, passion, and forbidden allure, making Taihou an irresistible sight to behold.