«5»

Jk- Missed me??

Jungkook whisper in his ear while smirking and broke the hug and taehyung just glare at him

Taehyung- Eomma.
He said in cold tone while looking at mrs.kim and she look away.

Jungkook is taehyung's cousin or should I say enemy because they don't like eachother and always fight with eachother mrs.kim know this that's why she didn't tell taehyung that jungkook is also coming.

Mrs.kim- Taehyung!! is he your little brother.
She said and taehyung roll his eyes.
Jungkook look at you and change his expression into cute one and said.

Jk- Hello Nonna.
He said cutely and taehyung look at him disbelief.

Taehyung thought- Such drama king.
He roll his eyes and look away.

Jk- I'm Jeon jungkook.
He said like baby making you *aww* and you said.

Yn- Hello jungkook!! I'm Mrs.kim Y/n
She said and jungkook make *O* face.

Mrs.kim- Okay now let's eat please I'm hungry....
She said and you all went to kitchen, they all sit on chair and started eating.

Jk- Wow!! Nonna it's so tasty i love it.
He said cutely and you smile at him.

Y/n is sitting between jungkook and taehyung jungkook went to your ear and whisper something.

Jk- You ars so beautiful then why did you marry this cold ass

He whisper and you hit his shoulder and chuckle.

Yn- Yaahh!! Don't say like that he is not that much cold.
You said and he roll his eyes.

Jk- Yeah! Yeah! Like i don't know.
He said and started eating again.

[Time Skip]

Taehyung- I'm full.
He said and went upstairs.

You was cleaning table and jungkook come and started helping her in cleaning.

Yn- It's okay jungkook i can do it.
You said softly and he ignore you and continue his work.

Yn- Aishh!!
You said and started washing dishes.

[After Some Time]

After doing dishes jungkook went to his room and you went to your room.

You open the door and saw taehyung sitting on bed while using his phone he look at her for second and again look at his phone, you sigh and went to bathroom after some time you come out wearing your night clothes after drying your hair you went to bed and lay down beside taehyung,after some time you fall asleep.

[Next Morning]

Taehyung wake up by sunlight and he saw Y/n lying on top of him he automatically smile as he saw her cute pout, your one cheek is pressing against his chest which make your lips turn into cute pout his hand went to your cheek and squeeze your cheek softly and you move a lil but again fall asleep suddenly a naughty idea pop in his mind and he squeeze your waist lightly and you wake up he close his eyes pretending like he is sleeping you notice that you are top of him and widden your eyes.

Yn- Why I'm top of him??
You mumble and try to get up but his grip was so tight around your waist that you can't move.

Yn- Aishh!! This cold mafia ass is so strong.
You try to get up but stop after hearing his deep voice.

Taehyung- Cold mafia ass huh??
He said in his deep cold tone and your heart drop.

You look at his dark eyes while your heart is racing he rais his eyebrow and poke his inner cheek making you gulp.

Taehyung- Hmm....say that again.
He whisper and you just look at him not knowing what to say.

Yn- Sorry....
You whisper in low tone and he smirk and he make you lay down on bed and quickly hover over you he cares your cheek making your heart skip and beat and he said.

Taehyung- I don't like to repeat myself.
He whisper and you blush so hard and shakily said.

Yn- Sorry. *Pout*
You mumble and about to cry and he leave you and you went to bathroom and he laugh at you.

Taehyung- Ahhhh! She is so cute.
He push his hair while smiling.

[After Some Time]

You come out and didn't saw taehyung

Yn- I guess he is downstairs.
You went to downstairs and saw mrs.kim taehyung and jungkook sitting on couch.

Yn- Good morning.
You and and they(except taehyung) look at you and smile.

Jk- Nonna!! I'm hungry.
He said while pouting and you chuckle and said.

Yn- Okay... I'll make breakfast wait..
You said and went to kitchen and he follow you, you started making breakfast and jungkook sit on counter.

Yn- So... do you have girlfriend??

«»«»«»«««»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»««»«»«»«»«»«»«»

To be continued....