DISAPPOINTMENT

after there mission to find out Tsunade, Naruto was disappointed in Tsunade as as per his norms she didn't deserve to be Hokage but what can he do about this..nothing.

now he was called in hokage office and standing in front of fifth hokage." Hokage-sama did you call me", Naruto asked as he stood straight in front of his hokage.

"yes we need you on a mission under the lead of shikamaru", tsunade said to him.

Naruto nodded and headed towards the door."Naruto you alright ?", tsunade asked her favourate blond.

"Yes hokage sama, why are you asking me?",Naruto stop at the door and turn to face his hokage.

"you seems pretty down after lately what is wrong , tell me now", tsunade asked in commander voice.

Naruto sighed and stood straight with emotionless face," nothing wrong hokage sama , we are shinobi , we can't just wonder around with like nothing is wrong in the world and I am not any special so its just that shinobi world is taking toll on me, that's all , now if you excuse me hokage sama , I have a mission to prepare for".

alright, if you have any problem you can came to me", tsunade said to him but intruded with his behavior which is not acceptable by her.

"no need to worry about me hokage sama, I am not any special from another shinobi so you don't have to worry about me , I am alone all my life so it didn't matter to me if something happens to me or not because its not like that as someone is waiting for me at home so if you just focus on your own and not me is good for you as by worrying about me , your are doing nothing but wasting your time., now if you allow", Naruto bowed slightly and left office before anything can be said.

he left the hokage tower and went to his home for thinking about further training.'lets just see what we needed to do for inhancing our training', he thought to himself.

he went to training ground to blow some steem. after the training he went to ichiraku for some lunch reman.

after eating ramen he was wondering around in the village ignoring all the glares he is receiving from the villagers but he just brushed it off but even after ignoring this it still hurts to see the people he sworn to protect was how treating him. he sighed and still wondering around when he bumped into someone.

"sorry for that", Naruto said while brushing off his clothes ."oh! don't worry it's ok ", a feminine voice said . Naruto looked up to see its shizune that he bumped into .

"ah! sorry sizune-san", he said while helping her with her things.

"don't worry about it , I already said I am fine, why the way what are doing out here", shizune asked him. he nonchantely replied,"just wondering around , nothing else".

"oh ! so if don't mind helping me, can you please help me with the bags , it just so heavy", shizune asked him , actually pleading.

Naruto shrugged , he didn't have anything to do so he accepted and helped her to take bags to her home.

after they arrived at her home , she offered him some tea after they finished with all the bags and sitting in the living room.

"I want to ask you something if don't mind", shizune asked him as she was already seeing the tension between her master and her shinobi. so she see this opportunity to ask him whats going on.

"yeah what is it?", Naruto aske her as he take sip of tea. he really liked it.

"I was just wandering what was happening between you and tsunade-sama ", she asked him with little worry.as she is just worried about her master.

"it..nothing, just", Naruto was thinking whether he should tell her not, so he decided he will tell her as much as possible 'may be she is able to convince tsunade to drop topic and leave him alone'.

"it's just that I don't think where I should start from or what I should say, she is just keep interfering in my personal matters and show as she was my mother or something or show as she is caring about me but I don't want that I am alone all my life , there is point in my life where I needed some one desperately but now I grown out of it , she is trying to show me that she is caring about me while didn't need that and showing as she has all right over me , but in reality it has nothing. she said I am last of her relative left so tell where was all that feeling when I was alone all my life and abandoned by everyone and now she is saying that I am her family , where was she when I was young . and it's not that she didn't know I exited , she knows but she didn't gave shit about me ,now she is showing that it didn't matter, how pathetic", Naruto explained to her.

"I see, I am sorry about al this", shizune said as doesn't want to him to remember his bad memories.

"its alright, just do me a favor , and keep tsunade off my back , that's all I want", Naruto said as he finished his tea and standup to leave." its good to talk to some one, now I should take my leave", he said while bowing a little and approached the door while a voice of owner of house stopped him," you can always welcome to my home if you want to talk to some one , it wil be really nice if there is someone to talk", shizune genually said . he smiled and nodded.

she understood what he feeling to some extent, because she can't understand it fully because she at least had tsunade with her .

but they don't know that this was going to start of there new relationship.

as this was going on , tsunade was thinking of ways to makeup for her mistakes from past with Naruto.

"I am not going to give up now , I will try upto my last breath to makeup for all the lost time", she whispered to herself strenghting her resolve.

END...

THATS IT I JUST WANT TO SHOW DISAPPOINTMENT OF NARUTO IN TSUNADE NOT LIKE I HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST HER, IT S JUST THAT ORIGINAL SERIES SHOW THAT HE WAS NOT HURT TO KNOW THAT THERE WAS SOMEONE THERE IN WORLD WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF HIM BUT IGNORED HIM AND WHEN SHE COME BACK , THEY SHOW LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED SO I DON'T THINK THAT WAS GOOD AND WHOLE SERIES THEY NEVER EVER SHOW TSUNADE EVEN FEELING GUILTY ABOUT HER MISTAKE.

SO THAT ALL , PLEASE READ OTHR STORIES ALSO , I KNOW SOME OF MY STORIES ARE LEFT PENDING FOR LONG TIME BUT THATS BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE STRUGGLING YOUNGSTER , YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON SO MANY THINGS AT SAME TIME SO IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO KEEP UP ALL THE STORIES UPTO DATE AT SAME TIME, I APPOLOGIES FOR IT, BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I CAN ABLE TO UPDATE STORIES AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKYOU..