053

"Unnie..."

"Wake up, now."

"JeongYeon unnie...wake up. Appa is calling you."

"Unnie..."

"Uh?" JeongYeon opened her eyes but her sight was blurry. Her eyes were puffy and sticky because of too much crying last night.

"Appa is calling you. Get up, please." She didn't mind and closed her eyes again.

"Unnie, he will scold you. Please, let's go."

"My head is aching so bad." She uttered, huskily.

"I have the medicine. Clean yourself first and have breakfast."

"I...don't have appetite."

"At least, take a bath. You look horrible."

"I don't want. My ribs are hurting." She mumbled, annoyingly.

"That's because you slept on the floor without mattress."

"No, it's because..." JeongYeon opened her eyes wide when she remembered everything.

"I know, because eomma hit you so bad." JiHyo caressed her ribs.

JeongYeon moved a bit and managed to sit up even though her body was sore. She gently rubbed her eyes but hissed when she felt the stinging pain. She looked at the cut in her palm and the dried blood stain was meeting every line there. Her wrist was in pain again and her head felt heavier than before.

"What time it is?"

"Nine already."

"What? Yah, you'll be late."

"Unnie, it's Saturday. Relax."

"JiHyo-ah, my head is throbbing." She held her head using her both hands.

"Because you cried too much. You really look like a zombie, unnie. The tear stains here." JiHyo pointed her cheeks.

"Can you help me to get up?" She requested.

JiHyo helped JeongYeon to stand up and she even escorted her toward the toilet, not minding their parents looking at them. She closed the door when JeongYeon went in then she walked back to her room to bring her clothes. After putting JeongYeon's clothes in the bathroom, she came back to her parents in the living room.

"I told you to bring her here."

"Appa, look what you two have done to her. She can't even walk. At least, let her take bath first."

"Now, you'll decide..."

"Appa, I'm not deciding anything. It's just, give her time."

"Time for what? Did she think about her family before committing that sin?" Her mother scolded her.

"Eomma..."

"You're supporting her in her bad..."

"I'm not supporting her, eomma." JiHyo said a bit loud.

"But I just can't forget that she is my sister." She uttered, almost on the verge of crying.

"Do you also like any girl?" Mr Yoo asked. She looked up to him in surprise.

"Appa...I don't like any girl. Why do you think like that?"

"I never expected that from her, too but see what happened."

"Help me to serve." Her mother commanded, getting up.

JiHyo exhaled, clenching her fists but followed her mother to the kitchen. She knew JeongYeon did wrong but they didn't need to beat her up like that. She brought the food to the living room and was about to call Momo, she saw her already stepping out of her room. Momo stretched her arms, yawning and made her way to the toilet, not minding her surroundings.