054

"What are you cooking?"

"Can you please stop annoying me?"

"Why? I'm not annoying you. I'm just asking you."

"Don't you have eyes?"

"I have but I want to know it from you."

"ChaeYoung, stop it." Mina whined. She rolled her eyes and sat on the counter.

"Won't you tell me why do you like me?" She asked, playing with a tomato.

"I have done the biggest mistake. I shouldn't have said that I like you."

"Why not?"

"I would have changed my mind if I knew you would be annoying me this much." Mina answered, asking for the tomato but ChaeYoung hid it behind her back.

"Then, what about now?"

"I don't like you. Give it back."

"You really don't?" She asked, giving back the tomato.

"Don't disturb."

"Come on, I'm trying to get the right answer but you're always avoiding that." She pouted like a kid.

"Don't you love your girlfriend anymore?" Mina asked.

"Not again. How many times I'll have to repeat that I broke up with her? I forgot about her."

"You're so cruel. If we would ever break up someday then I don't think you're going to remember me the next day."

"Yah, I'm not that bad and we're not even a thing as far I know."

"I don't even want to get tied with you." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Not fair. I'm a good person. Why don't you want that?"

"Trusting you is hard. I'll ask for Sana unnie's opinion."

"For being in relationship with me, you need to ask Sana?" ChaeYoung asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I want to be sure if I'm choosing a perfect life partner for me."

"Life partner? Do you want to marry me?" She exclaimed. Mina gave her a blank look.

"ChaeYoung-ah, if we love someone and we're dating them then of course, we would think of getting married in future, won't we? But you don't love me so, don't think too much."

"Aren't you thinking for too far? You should live in present. Things and people change with time."

"I'm always like that, Son ChaeYoung. So, from now on, don't bother me asking the same question."

"Do you see me in your future?" ChaeYoung questioned, seriously.

"I just like you. It can be a little crush, you know. Let's see if this feeling will fade away with time or..."

"Or you'll fall in love with me?" She completed Mina's line.

"If we get into a relationship, don't you want to marry me?" Mina asked.

"I'm not sure." ChaeYoung spoke, getting on her feet.

She went out of the kitchen without saying anything further and Mina didn't mind it at all. She knew that ChaeYoung was just playing around and was not serious about dating her that's why, she herself didn't want to grow her feelings for ChaeYoung either. Shrugging off, she focused back on cooking but was startled by a sudden back hug.

"What are you cooking, penguin?

"Unnie, I missed you. How's TzuYu?"

"You missed me but you only care about TzuYu?" Sana let go of her, pouting.