Chapter - 1 - the woods.

(Y/N POV): I woke up from my beloved and comfortable bed as I got up heading downstairs seeing dad drunk on the floor sleeping still. I cooked some pancakes.
I added 2 eggs, Flour, and water.

I mixed them and laid them on a frying pan waiting for the pancake to heat up perfectly.

"Can't Believe I made perfect pancakes for the first time.!" I said making my way to turn on the stove and adding syrup to the pancakes and a piece of butter on top.

I ate the whole chunk of pancakes as my expressions went blank. I finished my breakfast and washed dishes.

I then went upstairs to my bathroom as I take a Calming shower,after that I brushed my teeth rinsing my mouth and my toothbrush off clean.

As I was done I wore my clothes.

(pick your Clothes)-can change parts.-

first Men

Women

Women

Ty for Selecting!!

Ty for Selecting!!

After picking my outfit I grab my bag, filled it with my laptop, phone, sketchbook, diary, pen/pencil, and a lot of pocket knives  for safety.

"I'm going..." I said in a Low monotone voice. As soon as I left I walked to the woods, I felt a bad feeling but I ignored it. there was rustling ,

" someones here. " I said as I desperately take out my pocket knife throwing it at the victim as blood came out. It Seem that I stabbed them in the stomach since   I felt a sense thoroughly into their heart,

"disgusting." I thought to myself, I decided to keep myself in combat as results came perfectly.

I bodyslam the male stepping on the chest then to it's face. Blood dripped head to toe,  I continue to slam his head harder. " S-.. sh...- shit." the male said, it was a kid, grey hoodie, knife, long black hair, and a cutted smiley face on his face. Creepy.. but fascinating.

" who're You And what the Fucking hell why you're Here kid." I spoke with confidence and Concentration around my surroundings.

I heard static coming to my ears, but at least I put on soundproof ear plugs. I got to kill some shit.

"fuck. SLENDERMA-" he was cut off because of a very hard stab in the back.

" talk shit and I'll rip off your brain you bitch." I pulled out my knife from the kids back roughly, as I looked up I saw a tall man with a suit, His face currently a faceless and white pale skin .

I grabbed my bag and knives running as fast as I can and I finally got out,

" holy shit was the fuck was that."

I got the chance to escape, I ran back home explaining to my dad everything, he told me " Nah kid, your just experiencing imaginations. take a rest kiddo." my beloved father told me,

I thought about it and agreed it all was just an imagination! "kiddo It's night, you're on time for dinner! First change ya clothes." he said.

I went upstairs to my room changing into my Pajamas. It was very cold to be honest.

I went down and was ready to eat, I sat down on the dinner table as I felt a yummy smell of steak, and beef!

Both of us sat down as dad called Jacob, lily, and Melissa.

Jacob is 12, Lily is 6, And Melissa is 7.

they all went downstairs to eat as they're happily smiles wander around the house.

Jacob sat next to dad with Melissa whilst lily sat next to me, " Oh wait! I nearly forgot the presents! It's there on the kitchen counter, let's eat first and then we open it!" I said as excitement filled the downstairs.

I smiled  as everyone ate. I finished and everybody opened their gifts. The last 2 was for dad. He didn't got any yet so I gave it to him, he opened the first one and he got his favorite camera 📸 the other one was pictures of mom with dad. All of the pictures.with only mom, dad, and my siblings, but without me,

Dad felt something bad. " why weren't ya in the pictures kiddo?" He asked as i spoke trying to keep everything right " Well some of it got taken as If somebody else took it." I lied as dad and my siblings trusted that I was not lying.

Sooner or later it was bedtime,lily and Melissa sleeps with dad because they always get nightmares. Except Jacob, I went to my room to watch movies,

As time passes it was 2:54AM. I closed my laptop heading to my comfy bed, I slept through Calmly as I felt something cold touching me. it was uncomfortable, soon it started to touch my thigh.

It's words was faint and low, But all I heard was..

               ' Sweet dreams.. Y/n.'

next Day...

(Slender man's POV): I heard a Signal from Jeff, I teleported as fast as I could, Static wander around, I saw a man/woman Stab jeff she/he wore earplugs.

That stab was close to Jeffrey's Back..

I went there to imprison the human but it got away quickly and faster than my tentacles.

I helped Jeff Heal his wounds and scars, he couldn't sit straight and would barely walk or run after getting stabbed in the back, plus, everytime he tries to open or close his eyes it hurts,

Damn that human is  a professional. I stalked the human, I went into it's room finding out that it's name was Y/N.

I kept touching the humans Body, it was .. warm and very soft. But it had lots of scars, I put my hands inside of his/her  pajamas touching his/her thigh. I loved it, I was filled with pleasure,

I left with words spilling out.

I couldn't forget that moment. I had interest in Y/N..I want Y/N to join so bad.. I want Y/N... I need Y/n....

END OF PART/CHAPTER 1.

Chapter 2 - Obsessed and stalker.

anyways I hoped you enjoy the first part of creepypasta. and I want you to know that I'm bringing back 2020-2018 Vibes of creepypasta  sooo if y'all's want some more  comment here on the word VAMANOS let me know more ideas or auto corrections I did and I will fix it.

VAMANOOOSSS