04| Seoul

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A white ribbed turtleneck sweater, fitted her upper body with a black oversized bomber jacket with a zipper and side pockets on the top. A black pleated mini skirt, was fitting her lower body.

The whole outfit made her look gorgeous, with her (h/c) up in a braided ponytail.

Her (e/c) eyes gazed at her sister who was smiling ear to ear, while looking at the city infront of her.

Yes.

They reached Seoul, Korea.

They reached their destination, they reached their home city.

Yn took a deep breath, smelling the air of Seoul and her lips ut truck a little, creating a small smile on her (s/c) face.

While on the other hand, Eva was dancing on 9th cloud.

She loves Seoul very much. She, at the first place, never wanted to leave. But as a big sister, she love Yn undesirably.

Yn was totally out of her mind when she decided to leave and settle down in other country. She was completely broken like a glass pieces when their Dad left them.

But (here comes with good sentence) now, she over came the truth.

The fact which never gonna change. She can only live with his beautiful memories and his belongings.

Yn sighed and gazed at the older girl, who was wearing a high-waisted, fitted gray trousers with a seam detail running down the front, accompanied by a light blue oversized button-up blouse with voluminous puffed sleeves and a relaxed collor, who was almost looks like she can dance anytime.

"Let's get going." Yn uttered out for her sister. Eva, on the other hand, nodded excitedly.

She took Yn's hand and dragged her to their car, which Yn arranged before. There luggage was already putted in the car and they sat too.

"Kim's residence." Yn said to their driver, as he would like to know where, they want to go first.

He nodded at the latter with a bow and took to car off to it's destination.

After an hour or so, they reached infront of a big house, more like mansion.

They stepped forward with their luggages and Eva rang the doorbell once they reached the long familiar brownish door.

After few seconds, the door opened wide as the lady, who seemed like in her early thirties, she smiled looking at her daughters and hugged Eva, who was infront of her. She moved back with a wide smile but that immediately dropped after she gazed at her younger daughter.

Yn's face was blank.

Just blank.

Ms. Kim, their mother, thought Yn was being like this because she was forced to come Korea and meet her. She sighed in sadness but still tried her luck.

She stepped towards her, in attempt to capture her with a hug but Yn stepped back. She clearly know what her mother wanted but she was uncomfortable, and that issue might never solve.

Ms. Kim's heard some shattering voice. And it was her own heart. She knew that was coming. But at a corner of her heart and mind, she expected Yn to forgive her, to see her side too. But she didn't blamed her daughter, she took knew that it was impossible but a heart of a person who craved for their love once, didn't acknowledge that thing.

She regret it.

She regret everything thing happened with them.

She regret what she did in past.

But her feelings won't help her bring back the time.

And that's why,

She vowed.

She vowed to seek forgiveness.

She vowed she will make everything all good.

She vowed to get her old loving daughter back.

And she vowed to make it right.