plots

⪩Non-detailed plots⪨

Best friend x best friends boyfriend

Nerd guy x popular girl

God x Goddess

Bad girl x good guy

Bad boy x good girl

Bad boy x bad girl

Goddess x Human

God x Human

Wolf x Human

Highschool sweethearts

Husband x Wife

Rich Kid x Poor Kid

Vampire x Human

⪩Detailed Plots⪨

Plot :

Plot Title: Fallen for the Criminal

Plot:

Muse A is one of the top police in their town. Many people recognize them and congratulate them on their good works to society. Some even want them to run for mayor! Muse A takes their job seriously and is always there to lend a helping hand. Muse B is a criminal and has been slipping from the hands of the police for years. Between getting bailed out of prison or failed court trials, they had never spent a day in jail. They loved living on the edge. Muse B has caught the attention of Muse A. Yes, because they needed to be stopped but also because Muse A was becoming quite fond of Muse B's snarky comments and risky lifestyle. One night, the two happened to meet at the bar when Muse A was off work. They get into a conversation and generally enjoy their time together. Will the night end in a tale of forbidden romance?

Plot :

Plot Title: I Dare You

Plot:

-It's Muse A's birthday and they have decided to go out drinking with their best friend, Muse B. The two of them start a game of truth or dare as they're drinking. Eventually, Muse B dares Muse A to kiss them. What will their response be? Are the two actually in love?

Plot :

Plot Title: Resurface

Plot:

Muse A and B were dating. They had dated from freshman to junior year, but an argument on how to continue into senior year as a couple caused a rift. They decided it would be better to stop dating altogether. Well, now it's graduation day and they both wind up at the same party afterwards. What will they do when buried feelings resurface?

Plot :

Plot Title: Royalty x Castle Worker

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Homophobia

Plot:

Muse A is a worker at a medieval castle. They do a lot of odd jobs and spend a lot of their time either in the stables or helping the women in the kitchen. They have never had the chance to meet royalty, though, never quite being in the right place at the right time. Muse B is royalty. They take their duties pretty seriously. Muse A loves to spend their extra time helping the castle staff or just generally being friendly with them. But this does not mean that they confide to all the rules laid out before them. Their father, the king, is strictly homophobic and refuses to allow any relationships that aren't heterosexual in his kingdom. Muse B will get j to fights with their father about this rule, but they are not able to do anything to change his mind. One day, Muse A is promoted to doing their job fulltime. They are overjoyed by this. And it just so happens that Muse B comes by and strikes up a conversation with them! Muse A is absolutely dumbfounded by the royal, falling head over heels for them. Little did they know, Muse B had fallen in love, too.