Lost in this empty world

(PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION) Depression, it's like you're drowning in anxiety and your struggling to breathe..Everyday you drag yourself out of bed and get on with your life. When really you just wanna lay there, alone. And let your mind drift away. But you can't, everyone has to get on with their life. No matter how shitty it gets. But others, sometimes its too much for them. And they'll stay strong for as long as they can, until they break. Depression is like a war. You either win or die trying. People on this earth are so broken. So broken that they can physically feel it. And how they feel is so much more than just being sad. It's affecting their whole body. You feel the pain, and the hurt, all piercing through you. But no matter how hard you try, you just can't get rid of it. The pain just stays there, you may have those times where you smile or laugh for a second. But it all comes back, no matter what you're feeling inside. When you have anxiety, you get lost in your mind. Everything you feel, you just keep it in your mind. It's the safest place to hide. No one has to ever know what you're feeling. Its funny how a fake smile can fool almost everyone around you. The sad thing is, even if they did know. How you really felt..they wouldn't care. You're invisible, oblivious to the world's existence. Even if they did care, they wouldn't understand. "Everything will be ok." Why did I ever believe that, it's just a lie. Nothing's ever ok, as long as you keep living your life. Nothing's ever gonna be ok, no matter how many times you say it will be. They're always gonna be things holding you back in this world, until the day you die. What's the point of living if all you're gonna do is battle and fight the wars you get into and that life brings to you? But life's supposed to give you battles, and you're supposed to fight these battles to get stronger. So thats exactly what I'm gonna do. Life is not perfect, and it never will be. People say "There's always a light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to keep searching." I know I'll find that light someday. But right now, I'm in pitch black.