a peaceful day

WARNINGS - None

––

It was a sunny day on the island today. It's habitants were enjoying it by hanging out with their children and friends. They had been free from the federation's grasp a for a few months now

And because of that they could leave the Island freely, without having to worry about breaking the rules that the federation had made, but although they were now free, the Binary Monsters were still around, just less agressive and with the intent of trying to kill their children at any oportunity they accidentally gave it.

A few weeks after they were freed, they found a way to "revive" the children who had died.

The children talked, excited to see their friends again and also two new children, Richarlyson and Pomme.

They told stories of their parents, sometimes slightly bragging about something here and there, pretty much just children being children.

Their parents stayed close to them, chatting and joking with eachother, just enjoying the calm atmosphere sureounding the island. It was still a little write to them that it had been so peaceful so they tried to enjoy it as much as they could, some just enjoying it while others had suspicions that it wouldn't last long before something weird happened, after all, this place seemed to cause weird and dangerous accidents and incidents quite a lot.

Today seemed like something could happen but someone would have to do something for it to happen.

...

The kids whispered among eachother, they appeared to be planning something. Their parents looked at eachother, all noticing this.

After a while one of the children, Pomme, came up to them. She looked up at them and glanced at her friends, who where looking at her with a smile, one of them, Richarlyson, nodded at her while Giving her a thumbs up.

She sighed.

Pomme took out a book and write something on it. When she finished she turned the book to them, slightly anxious.

" Can we have a sleepover? " Was what she had writen. The adults looked at eachother, having a silent conversation with eachother.

After a while of silence one of them, Philza, nodded. He, as well as the others, smiled softly seeing the children get happy and cheer.

The kids all thanked them, their voices almost in sync.

––

A/N - Hello! Just passing by to say that this will, most likely, have slow updates as I tend to struggle with consistency and procrastination. This is inspired by the recent QSMP lore, and I will continue to write it even after it continues, but most likely won't have any other lore things besided the ones that have already happened!

— Dylan / Rev !