Chapter 1

It's was a snowing day as a kid was walking down a road with a shiny Ralts

"Do you think mother will like this Argus?" The boy asked.

The shiny Ralts agrees as they head to a graveyard. The boy and Argus went to a grave as the boy place down some flowers and starts to prey.

"Aloysius!" A voice, calls out to the boy.

Aloysius turns to see a elderly woman waving at him smiling. Aloysius and Argus walks towards her

"Visiting your mother again?" The elderly woman said,

Aloysius nodded.

"Mother appear in my dream last night.... She told me that one day I will fulfill my density" Aloysius said.

The elderly woman looked at Aloysius confuse.

"Density? What Density?" The elderly woman asked.

"I don't know she told me that I know when I find it" Aloysius reply.

The elderly woman chuckles softly.

"Alright let's get you and Argus something to eat" she said.

They walk home as Aloysius looks at a gate that leads to the forest and had a sign on it.

"Why can't I go in there?" Aloysius asked.

"People get lost and lose their minds.... So to avoid that it's close to the public" The elderly woman reply.

They head inside as Aloysius spots Argus looking out the window.

"What's wrong Argus?" Aloysius walks towards him.

Argus looks at Aloysius and looks back at the forest.

"We can't go there Argus you kno-" Aloysius was cut off.

"Aloysius.... Aloysius over here..." A voice said,

Aloysius looks out the window and saw a woman walking inside a gate.

"Mother?.... No it couldn't be... " Aloysius said.

Aloysius runs outside as Argus follows.

"Aloysius over here" his mother call to him.

Aloysius walks to the gate as it was open.

"Mother...." Aloysius smiles happily.

Aloysius run inside the forest as Argus follows him.

"Aloysius over here! Hurry up" his mother voice said.

Aloysius reaches the voice. . . . . . .

~ present time ~

A teenage boy wakes up as a shiny Gallade walks towards him

"Argus.... What is it?" He asked.

Argus place a letter down in front of him.

"To Aloysius? From who?" He asked.

Argus looks at the elderly woman.

"Professor Magnolia!" The teenage boy gets up.

As Magnolia chuckles.

"Good morning Aloysius or should I say... Good afternoon did you read the letter?" Magnolia asked.

Aloysius opens the letter as he begins to read it.

"What? What do you mean a letter of Endorsement?... " Aloysius looks at Magnolia.

Magnolia was giving Aloysius a letter of endorsement.

"Really?... " Aloysius said,

"Indeed your ready to be a trainer beside I think Argus should have some friends" Magnolia said,

"I won't let you down Argus let's get ready to head to Motostoke" Aloysius said.

Argus and Aloysius gets ready as Magnolia leave them. Aloysius looks at the rusty shield he got when he was a kid he grabs it and puts it on his back.

"I wonder.... Who and what we will meet in our adventure...." Aloysius said,

Aloysius grabs a necklace and puts it on as Argus hands Aloysius his bag.

"Let's go say goodbye to Magnolia before we leave" Aloysius said.

Argus agrees as they went to Magnolia.

"Aloysius your mother will be so proud... Please stay safe and be careful... And here your mother made this for you..." Magnolia said.

Magnolia hands Aloysius a blue pancho.

"I will thank you for everything professor Magnolia... " Aloysius said.

Aloysius grabs it and puts it on as Magnolia pats Aloysius head Aloysius smiles him and Argus went off.

"Let's buy stuff so I can make when we camp" Aloysius said.

Argus nodded as they went to the store to get some food. Aloysius heard a voice calling him as he turns to see who. A shock went through Aloysius body as he falls down and Argus kneels down helping him up.

"The pills... Give me them Argus" Aloysius said.

Argus went to look for the pills as Aloysius holds his head sweating. Argus hands him some pills and water as Aloysius takes it.

"We shouldn't never went to that forest Argus.... Look what it have done to us.... I know you can hardly sleep because of the dreams..." Aloysius said getting up.

Aloysius pays for the things as they left. Aloysius went inside the train station as Argus follows.

"Let see if we can catch pokemon for our team Argus..." Aloysius

Argus and Aloysius sits down as Aloysius looks through his phone. Aloysius felt like someone was watching him he turns around and saw no one.

"Hm...." Aloysius said,

Aloysius looks around and takes off his bag with the rusty shield he looks at the rusty shield placing it down.

"Here we go..." Aloysius sighs.