So, this is Ishiyama High

Konnichiwa minna-sama.

This is another one of my fan fictions. Hope you enjoy!

I've added a main character, which is an OC, so if you want info/ a profile on her, please comment, and I'll put it up, but I won't be doing so right now.

Thanks,

Broken.

P.S. I'm going to add a video in this chapter, and possibly others as well. Please watch/listen to it first, as I might put the lyrics up during the chapter; either because it relates to it, or the character is listening to it.

Yuu's P.O.V.

I walked in my new school, one of my favourite songs blasting in my headphones; the opening verse matching my appearance. I was the dictionary definition of goth-punk-delinquent-teenager-girl-who-didn't-give-a-crap-about-the-world.

So I got my boots on,

Got the right amount of leather

And I'm doing me up with a black colored liner

And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter

All we need in this world is some love

Before I even made it to the gate, a bunch of students at my new school decided it would be funny to pick-up the new girl. Sorry mate, not happening (I lived in Australia for a few months *shivers*). I bet the shiz out of them in beat with the song.

There's a thin line 'tween the dark side,

And the light side, baby tonight

A flying guy here, a crying delinquent there.

It's a struggle, gotta rumble, tryin'a find it

Just before the chorus blasted on, I was again confronted by a big group of students. The leader motioned me to take my headphones off. I grumbled in compliance, he better have a good reason for interrupting me in the middle of a song.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked, looking up. The leader was a teenage man, with faded orange hair, and a lip and ear piercing joined by a metal chain.

"Who are you , and what are you doing here? Saint Ishiyama Academy is on the other side of town!" he bellowed, and his followers laughed in response to his 'funny' answer.

I growled, "I don't have time to join a school for wimps."

The boys hooted and whistled as they hear my comeback, and my outfit. I had a pair of denim shorts on that gave a new meaning to 'mini'. My black shirt was an UVERworld concert memento, and due to the lack of stock (and a peverted shop keeper), I ended up with a sized shirt smaller than what I usually wore. My volumous chest and butt was pretty obvious through the skimpy outfit. I had decided to wear a leather jacket, and my black, metal-studded, combat boots. My beautiful custom-made Suzuki motorbike was parked a few meters away, and I saw some of them steal glances at my precious baby. I would throttle them if they laid a finger on her.