Prologue

"King's Landing has fallen under the onslaught of a young Black Dragon. "

Such news came to Casterly Rock a few days earlier. A small detachment of Lannisters led by Aslan and Mika immediately set off.

For four years, Lannister and Blackfire had not seen each other, one was busy saving her life and the life of her children, the other was busy conquest the throne.

A detachment rode into the Harbor under a banner with a lion. At the head of the column was the standard-bearers, followed by the head of the detachment, a golden-haired man and a girl, along with them rode a white-haired boy, and a wolf black as a shadow, who ran alongside. The son was traveling with his mother.

When they were accepted, the lioness was immediately sent to the king, it was her initiative, she wanted to look into his eyes.

The heads of the squad were brought to the throne room. A new king sat on the throne.

- Beloved wife, we haven't seen each other for a long time. I didn't expect to see you, or rather that you would decide to come to me. - the white-haired man said, grinning.

- Don't be surprised by this, you know yourself that you made me chase you all over Westeross. Lannister said.

- I wouldn't have forced you to chase if you'd stayed with me instead of running off with a friend.

- I had my reasons.

- And what important reasons made you run away from me. - said the king, raising his eyebrows, with such facial features, this action suited him.

- You know perfectly well which ones. - you could tell by her tone that she was no longer the girl she was four years ago, now she is a woman who has seen a lot in life.

Michaella made a gesture with her hand and Aslan, who had been standing in the shade, brought a boy of about four years old to her, and she put her hand on his shoulder.

From the appearance of the boy, not only silver-white hair could be distinguished, but also green eyes, only some of the House of Lannister had such. But if you look closely, you could notice a smooth transition from green to lilac, and from lilac to blue closer to the pupil.

- This is Jaime, our son. - now it was possible to understand the changes in the girl's character and her seriousness, she became a mother.

First Blackfire looked at his wife, then at the boy. It was obvious from his face that he was surprised to see Jaime. Couldn't believe it was his son ? Maybe they were confused by green eyes, the same as Aslan's. Although many Lannisters had green eyes, rarely, but they did. Who knows, maybe Mikaella had someone in her family with such an eye color.

- Son means... - the Valyrian said thoughtfully, - How can I even know that this is my child?

- Are you questioning my honesty ?  - calmly asked Lannister, - In any case, I just wanted to show you the reason why I ran away from you. Now we will go back to the Cliff. - the girl had already turned around to go, but then she was stopped by a thunderous voice nearby.

She did not notice how the king came up and was next to her. Lannister noticed that he became even more beautiful, even the scar on his cheek did not spoil this greatness.

- No, you can stay, we still need to talk.

The girl stopped and turned to her husband.

Yes, it will be long weeks and long days, days of 

their conversations...