𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 2 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

"Good morning Philadelphia! it's a nice Monday morning, August 22nd, 1994! What a beautiful start to such a beautiful day. You know what else would just be lovely? IF YOU WAKE UP!" Charmaine screamed at Shawn as he falls off his bed all startled.

Charmaine began to laugh hysterically.

"Get up and get dressed Shawn, you don't wanna be late for your first day of highschool!" Charmaine says all enthusiastically and leaves his room.

It's now 6:30 in the morning so Shawn is a literal zombie at this point.

Charmaine then goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast for her and Shawn. She would make some for her parents but you see, they haven't been home much.

That's not a difficult thing for Charmaine to deal with, what's difficult is protecting Shawn from it.

"Shawn breakfast is ready! Shawn?" Charmaine yelled out.

Charmaine then goes to his room to see a room with no Shawn and then she went and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Shawn you okay?" Charmaine said and no response.

Charmaine then opens the door to see passed out Shawn on the ground and his robe over his pajamas and a toothbrush in his mouth and a hairbrush in his hand.

Charmaine kicks him to wake up and he did so.

"Sir that's the first amendment sir!" He screamed out.

"You know what not even gonna ask!" Charmaine said.

Shawn got up and started getting ready for school.

"So where's mom and dad?" Shawn asks when he walks in the dining area.

"They are still out of town." Charmaine said getting his plate ready.

"Can I get extra bacon please Charm." Shawn asked.

"Yeah of course." Charmaine gave him more bacon.

"Thanks Charmsie" Shawn said and started devouring his food.

"Hey could we stop at Cory's? I need to look at the plan again, and I lost my copy of it." Shawn said and a face of realization came to him and he ran out and went to his room and went to the bathroom.

Charmaine ignored and finished her breakfast and started cleaning the dishes.

Shawn then came out with two big fake sideburns.

"You know what, not gonna ask." Charmaine said.

                       ꧁꧂

"Cory I lost my copy of the plan!" Shawn barged in the Matthews.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Matthews" Charmaine greeted

"Does Shawn look different to you?" Mr. Matthews asked.

"Are those sideburns Shawn?" Mrs. Matthews asked.

"Yes, yes they are." Charmaine said.

"Oh you guys can't just accept me and Cory are growing up!" Shawn said.

"It's just that when we saw you yesterday you didn't have them." Mrs. Matthews said.

"you gotta accept that me and Cor are getting old enough.. to buy our own hair." Shawn said in defeat.

"Yeah you got a little glue spot on your cheek!" Mrs. Matthews said all motherly and wiped it off his cheek and Shawn rolling his eyes.

Shawn walked over and sat next to Cory discussing about the plan.