Chapter 1

Screaming could be heard when Wangji cried bitterly over Wei Wuxian's body. Those Sect Leaders along with their disciples stopped their cheers when they saw the 'Great Hanguang Jun" screaming his heart out, tears streamed down his eyes as he scooped the corpse in his arms, desperately trying to find a heartbeat, ignoring the excessive blood pooling onto his robes, turning his pristine robe crimson. Lan Xichen walked slowly towards them, tears steadily trailing down his eyes as he stared at Wei Wuxian, he knew, knew the day when Wei Wuxian kissed his and Wangi's forehead he knew, that it would be the last time they'll see him.

Ever since meeting him, the Lan brothers were attached to him. Wei Wuxian just gave off a motherly aura that first encounter when they saw him stopped and stared at them, looking them straight in the eyes and walked towards them, everyone watched as he daringly got closer and held their cheeks and whispered softly

"You poor dears, you're grieving, I can see it in your eyes, wanting to let it all out but containing it because of those stupid rules" They were surprised. No one, not even their uncle saw that they were suffering from losing their parents one after the other. Their mother died by sickness and shortly after, not even a week after her death, their father died by heartbreak, without getting time to grieve, their uncle, Lan Qiren just threw them into lessons after lessons, practice after practice, not caring how hard it is for a six and a nine year old. For nine years they've been suffering and it took one glance, one glance from an outsider to see that they're grieving.

"You can cry you know" He whispered" You can let it all out now, you've suffered enough" Tears welled their eyes as Xichen held Wei Wuxian and his brother's hand and dragged both to Hanshi, Leaving everyone at the scene shocked. The locked Hanshi, placed him on the bed and stared

"Can we, can we really cry?" Lan Xichen asked, desperately wanting to let out the tears that blurred his vision. Their answer was open arms, to which they fell into and cried, letting out the pain that they've painfully held in for years, clutching his robes screaming and sobbing.

"It hurts, it hurts so much make it stop please" Lan Wangji sobbed, burying his face into his neck while Lan Xichen buried his face in Wuxian's chest, knuckles turning white from the harsh grip they had on the robes. From that day ,they just couldn't resist latching themselves to him. He gave them what they wanted, comfort, love, clarity and they felt safe in his presence. Even though Lan Xichen was older than him by three years, just like Wangji, he couldn't deny himself the love that was given to them by that man. He was wise and mature beyond his years, taking care of two grown men as if they were teenagers but they loved it, they loved his care, his presence and scent that reminds them of their late mother and to have that ripped from them just broke them.

"A-Naing, you said that you'll come back for us, you said that you'll be with us after we wake up why are you not moving A-Naing" Lan Xichen fell to his knees, a sob wanting to rack through his body as he looked at the lifeless body in Wangji's arms.

"You said that you'd stay with us so why did you leave!!!!!" He shouted, cannot handle the pain of another loss of a soul that was dear to him

"Why did you put us to sleep when you know that we'll never see you again why why why!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!, Don't leave us alone in this world A-Naing please, I love you please please I'm sorry if I never told you before but I love you so please, you can't leave" he screamed and held on to the body, wishing to the Gods that they just bring back the one person that cared for them.

Tears welled in the eyes of those who saw the two most influential and most powerful grown men broke down, clutching on to their only sanity that was brutally snatched from them. Both stared at all of them in hatred, it was so strong that they had to take a step back, fear trailed down their spine as the temperature dropped a few degrees