¥A Silly Running Boy¥

He ran as fast as he could, no longer caring about the pain in his legs and lungs. His legs were scarred and he was trying to breathe properly. He ran after killing a creature, as others were beginning to be attracted by the creatures blood. 

He collapsed on the floor after climbing up onto a roof, bandaging his legs, slowly breathing in air and soon passing out after relaxing. Not caring about monstrous birds, just wanting some rest.

Meanwhile, someone else was killing another person. The sound of a chainsaw no where to be heard, but was definitely there. The chainsaw is very fast and has smooth cutting, perfect for cutting through bones. They then put all the body parts of the women in a bag, and head over to their hide out.

Grabbing an arm piece from the bag, they toss it to a creature in their home. A muffled beep sound of satisfaction can be heard.

"I know I only got one person dust bun. We gotta wait because there only about 300 people left now. We'll wait for that colony/team of 187 to reproduce, they say they can 'rebuild this world.' That's unlikely due to the fact they send more people to find food or look for the people I killed."

*Beep*

"Why are you looking at the window? Oh, looks like a lone survivor, I wonder if you wanna eat him."

*Low beep*

"No? Alright, then I'll toy with him."

The so called monster named Dust Bun, was a small fluffy creature, grey fur and had white eyes. Although cute, it can eat as much as a thousand tons worth of elephants. They can grow up as big as a three story house, also being able to inhale air very strongly, eating anything just like Kirby.

It's the only one of its kind and is the most feared monster. Usually the murderer brings food for it, but when it gets ravenous, the person lets it go eat anything, monsters to humans to anything.

???(Hunter)

1. 5'11

2. Blonde neat hair

3. Carries a rail gun and a chainsaw decorated in blood and stickers

4. Wears a pink sweater vest, white sweater, light blue jeans and white shoes.

5. Wears silver glasses

6. Has green eyes

7. Stays in one place/an abandoned building

??? (Runner)

1. 6'10

2. Black messy hair

3. Carries an axe and a bag with supplies

4. Wears a black vest, white T-shirt, dark blue jeans and black sneakers

5. Has white bandages all over his face

6. Has grey eyes

7. Always moving to different places and sleeps on roof tops

Dust Bun

1. As big as (Chaser)'s handful

2. Grey fur

3. White glowing orbs as eyes

4. Has fifty rows of teeth that are very sharp

5. Can eat anything due to the acid in their stomach

That was a brief explanation of ¥The Runner and The Hunter¥.