1.0 Chapter 18 (Part 1): Distance

Hi, this chapter is very thoroughly planned out and it took a bit to think of it too. Planning is tough and I took help of some people too. This might not make sense, but if you think it works then keep reading.

That's all for now Folks.

THIS IS A PART 1 OF CHAPTER 18! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING PART 2 CHAPTER 18!!

- - -

3rd POV

The night was dim but heavily lit. Paris was always lit. A unknowing meeting was taking place at the corner of the lake passing through.

Adrien Agreste and Luka Couffaine sat together, listening to the absolute silence of the night.

"You care about her, Adrien. It makes sense. Of course you'd feel like that." Luka answered.
"What if she doesn't like me back..."
"Believe me when I say this, Agreste, she doesn't not love you."
"That makes no sense."
"I'm not good with...some words and phrases. Music helps filling in the gaps there."
"It's a wonder you're not...mean to me..."
"And why would I be?"
"You care about her too." Adrien said.
"How could you not?"

Which was a good question. The topic of this very conversation was Marinette. She is a beautiful girl with dark blue-black hair, bluebell eyes and a personality which is positive and protective of the people she cares for. She's also secretly Ladybug, the one superhero everyone looks to. Including Chat Noir her partner. Both Ladybug and Chat Noir help protect Paris from the villian ShadowMoth's akumatized victims.

"True...how could you not. She's perfect in every single way."
Luka hid his smile. Unknowingly Adrien didn't mind any of it. He didn't know that Luka knew that he was Chat Noir and Marinette was Ladybug.
So speaking, they fall in love with each other again, and again, and again, and again. Multiple times.
"Then why don't you say that to her?" Luka asked, his feelings lowering down. He didn't feel good about this. Yet he knew they were made for each other.
"I guess...I'm afraid to lose her as a friend if she doesn't feel the same way. I honestly don't know when the feelings started. Kagami helped me realize and now...I needed to know. And now I know it's-"
"Hard? Difficult? You don't wanna tell her? Let me just say she's felt the same type of feelings. But if you can say it to her, you'll know what she truly feels. Don't you want to know what she feels?" Luka asked.

"Yes."

Luka still cared deeply of his friends. But sometimes feelings are harder to comprehend for even a person like Luka. Who just seems to know everything.

"LUKA! Look out!"

In a haste of motion, Adrien comes in front of Luka and Adrien gets akumatized.
Luka surprised and now fear engulfed his self, he stood up and came in front of Adrien.
"ADRIEN! Snap out of it! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

In Luka's mind was panic and fear. ShadowMoth can't know that Adrien is Chat Noir, Luka thought. He tried everything in his power to help Adrien not fully fall into ShadowMoth's trap. But surprisingly the next second the butterfly detached itself from him.

"Are you okay?" Luka asked.
Adrien just looked surprised, scared and in shock.
"I...I almost got...alumatized." He bend down in-between his knees and made a inhuman sound.
"Adrien-"
"You don't get it, Luka. I can't get akumatized. What if...and if he found out..." then Adrien looked up toward Luka in fear.
"I...I..."
"I'm Chat Noir." Adrien hissed. Luka nodded.
"I know..."
"How?" Adrien asked, surprised by how calm Luka is.
"Wishmaker...I...it's not your fault or Ladybug's. But please, don't tell her...I don't want her to know yet that I know."
"What if you get akumatized, Luka?"
"I've kept your secret hidden, I can keep it hidden longer. I promise. I'm not a threat, I'll never be."
"But I'll have to tell her that I told you...out of shock and panic. But still."
"I completely understand, don't worry. I think you should go home."