05| Visit to headquarters

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The morning came, starting the first day of Yn's and Eva's residency in Korea. Yn stood up from her grayish bed after removing her fluffy blanket.

She gazed at the clock, which showed 7:34 am. She went to bathroom and washed her face, then cleaned it with towel.

She went downstairs and made her way to the kitchen, there she spotted her mother, Ms. Kim Riza.

Riza's ears prick up when she heard someone entering. She gazed at the figure and smiled widely, greeting her daughter,

"Good morning Yn."

Yn ignored her same as she ignored her existence. And moved to the fridge, she spotted strawberry milk can and picked that.

She made her way outside, which hurted Riza a lot but expected that already, she sighed and made some sandwiches for her daughters.

On the other hand Yn, went back to her room and sat on her bed, drinking her milk, while scrolling her phone.

After she finished her drink, she threw the can in bin and plucked her phone on charge and made her way to the bathroom to get her routine.

After taking a short hot bath, she came out wearing the bathrob, and towel on her head, drying her hairs.

She went to pick out and outfit but got confused, she sighed knowing what she have to do now. And picked out her phone.

She typed out the contact and sent a message to a particular person.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

Planing to go for a visit.
Style me.
delivered

-♪-

She put down the phone as the latter wasn't online. She sighed and thought for a while, what she should wear.

Just as her phone dinged, she saw the messager's name and sighed in relief.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

Go for a simple first,
then change later so it won't be
suspicious.

High-waist black skinny pants
for bottom, white long-sleeves
button up shirt (and extend
the sleeves pass up the wrist)
with black&white
argyle knit vest (the one I ordered online) (on top of the shirt,
of course).