Still Alive Starting

While watching the night sky in the middle of the night Ariel sadly chuckled . It's her everyday routine. In the middle of night she went to terrace and cry with her heart out. She have lost everything in her life nothing has left . She seems so strong Infront of everyone but deep down she's dying every night. Her past traumas are still haunting her. She's having therapy but nothing is working. She feel hopeless about her life about her situation about everything.

Ariel , student of 10th grade, family lives far away, loves KPOP , introvert.

"Ariel has changed" everyone says that . But none knows the reason behind her changes. She went through a lot in her life.

Today is Friday. Finally I'm getting free tomorrow, saying that Ariel went to shower. After not sleeping whole night she's feeling so dizzy and and light headache.
"Ugh this fucking headache is killing me, but whatever happens I can't just skip my school today I've exams duh" , Ariel says.
She have been absent for 2 days for her major health issues.

Yes major health issues!!!!
After that day she became so weak than before. She can't do anything like before.

After school -
"Finally now I can sleep ", saying that Ariel fall asleep in a light speed.
It's already 12am and she's still sleeping.

2am:
"My god I slept way too much these days" , Saying that Ariel went for fresh up . And then she realizes it's already midnight and she's hungry too. But ignoring her hungriness she again went to bed and scrolled through her social media only to see her one and only male friend messaged her saying he broke up with her girlfriend.
Well it's not new he broke up with his girlfriend many times. And all-time Ariel fixed that . Cause she knows her only friend will leave her too if he's in depression.
But tbh Ariel was so tired about these things.
As always she managed them again and they again patched up.
Yes Ariel doesn't have much friends. Just him and another male friend.
But they're not that much close. The closeness doesn't exist now. They only messages Ariel in their needs. Ariel understands that and doesn't complain about that cause she doesn't wanna go on in any problems now. Cause her life is messed up right now. And no one knows how she's still alive.