🌹A pretty green problem...🌱

I wrote this oneshot in my booklet in school when I had nothing to do... I won't write it the exact same way cuz there the ending was pretty rushed so I'll change it a bit... Only to make it better though!

Tw: Nothing much... Basically angry plant..
________________________________

3rd person POV:

Millie was back from another hard day of school, tiredly walking to her room to get some rest. She walked in, changed into something more comfy and sat down on her bed. She took a quick glance in the mirror, looking at her tousled black hair that almost reached her hips. She sighed and didn't bother to comp her hair at the moment. In front of her stood her desk, on which she had a small vase with flowers in it. The wird thing about those flowers (roses to be exact) was that they just wouldn't wither.. She had them for at least a month already! And yes: they were real roses so no plastic ones. She had bought them at a little flower shop, which had to close not long after. So there she was, looking at the same old roses... She eventually got tired of the same view and grabbed the roses and threw them in the trash. Problem solved right? No.

She took a nap, thinking she'd just go and buy some new flowers after her rest. When she woke up though, she got surprised by a rosebush growing out of her trash bin. She was very confused and also kinda creeped out by it... With that she took the bin and placed it outside, not wanting it in her house anymore. She then went off to buy some new flowers to fill the now empty space in her room. When she came back though, she was dropped the flowers and started at her house... What had been her lovely little roses in her room, had now spread over the whole house, covering it in a compact layer of thorny roses.

She then felt something around her ankle and jumped. The rose had reached out for her and grabbed her by the ankle! Then some of the rose's twigs wrapped around her wrists and pulled her towards the house. The more she yelled for help and struggled against her restraints, the quicker and harsher the rose pulled. Soon she found herself in her house.. It was very dark, as the roses prevented light from shining in through the windows. She panicked and looked around. She was startled when she heard a raspy voice behind her. "Oh silly Millie... Thought you could just get rid of me like that?" The voice chuckled. "W-who's there?!?" Millie said as she frantically turned and looked around in fear.

The voice chuckled sinisterly. "I'm your dear rose~ Remember you wanted to replace me... That's not exactly nice of you you know?" Millie started to cry in fear. "W-what do you want from me?!" The rose chuckled. "I want.. I want you go keep me. Forever." Millie was confused. "W-what?! Why?!" The rose snickered. "Silly Millie... Because I want to stay here! You always watched your flowers so well after all!" Millie was scared. "A-and what if I don't want to keep you..?" She asked carefully. "Then... I'll haunt you and will follow you wherever you go" Millie shivered. "O-ok... I'll keep you..." The room went silent before the roses slowly started to fade. Millie walked outside and saw the roses she had in her vase.

She quickly picked them up and brought them up to her room, placing them back in the vase. From there on the roses staid there. Forever.
________________________________

Ye... It's a short one and I also have to admit it's kinda weird but hey. I was bored. I had nothing to do. And this is the result.

See ya in the next one!
~Dragi2030

Word count:654