seeing the Stars in his eyes

Taehyung's pov:

The next day i didn't went to college.. just wasn't feeling good.. i called lily and asked her if she will go to shopping with me.. and she said yes so i got ready.. and i wanna see the Star in her  eyes.. to be honest I'm thinking about this since last night..

I wear a black shirt with a black pants

I went near to our college..she was there waiting for me.. then we both went to a shopping mall.. actually i have to buy a gift for Jimin's birthday..i thought to look something that matches with his vibe.. Angelic vibe.. beautiful vibe.. happiness vibe..his birthday is on 13th October.. i was searching something good for him and also lily and i buy a lot of stuff for ourselves and the i saw a jewelry store..

"Lily .. let's go there." I said pointing at the store..

"Let's go"

Then we went to the store.. I don't have any idea what should i buy.. lily was seeing some rings..and suddenly she came to me and said "tae let's buy a couple ring"

"Ok" then we took a couple ring.. and i put the ring on her..
"This is the time.. "

I thought and hold her closer to me.. i looked in her eyes.. trying to find the Star that namjoon Hyung was talking about.. but..i saw nothing like that.. it was normal.. how? Then i just hugged her and left the store.. i was there to find something for jimin but i thought it will be better if i do that alone.. so after that we eat something and i dropped her back to her house.. it was a good time but all i was thinking is about not seeing the stars in lily's eyes..

"Wait why i was even trying? It doesn't happen in real life.. right? It's ok that i didn't see the Star in her eyes..it never happens in real life." I thought and just shrugged off the thoughts of seeing Star in someone's eyes..

***********
I went to home and saw jimin sitting there in my room...

"Hey.. you're here?"

"Of course..you didn't come to college and wasn't picking my calls..and also we have to do our assignment.. remember that?" He said..

"Forget that..have you eaten your food?"

"Oh..this is why?"

"What why? You went to have launch and didn't come back..i called you but you didn't picked up.. you ate well right" i said .. letting him know that i was upset..

"Sorry taetae..i couldn't pick your calls.. i promise it'll never happen again

Ok tell me what should I do to make you happy..and it melts your anger" jimin said and i legit started seeing flashbacks of my dream.. "maybe a kiss from you can melt my anger" this is what i said in my dreams.. i was having flashbacks of that dreams and i literally thought for a second to say this.. i was starting at his lips.. his pink plump lips.. wonder how it feels like to kiss those lips..