Herobrine gets scared of a kid and has a mental breakdown

Herobrine was never one to look at something colorful and take beauty in it.  But, y'know, he's always had sort of an eye for the supernatural.  And so, that fateful day at the zombie-town, it was destined you'd become the successor of the most powerful being in all of Minecraft.

    Migraines.
Herobrine hates them, but he had to learn to live with them.  All things bright and colorful we're just an eyesore, making his head throb.  He hated this colorful world of bullshit rules, even more than it hated him.
    Diving into a cave, he was pleased to finally be out of that sunlight. Truth be told, he didn't mind the light itself, it's just that, like many other pale people, he turned red. Very easily.
    The virus ventured farther and farther into the cave, taking in sights of this gloriously monochrome chamber. He was surprised by how far the cavern went, as it had looked like a mere hole in the ground, and as he travelled farther, he began to smell smoke.
   Lava.
Today couldn't get any better.
   Herobrine pranced his way through the tunnel, approaching the orange lighting that illuminated the far walls, but he stopped, unfortunately, at the eerie feeling that he was being followed.  This feeling wasn't unnatural to him, but it was certainly stronger here.  Spinning around, he would've seen nothing in the pitch black cave, if only it hadn't been for the pale skin and red hair that looked back at him.
    The Shadow-Crafter didn't bother to draw his weapon.  Telling by the size of them, this other person was merely a child, maybe 4 or 5.
    It approached. This triggered something in Herobrine that it shouldn't have. Unnatural, this thing certainly wasn't human. Or NPC.
    As it took another step forward, Herobrine felt some strange pain. A pain he had never felt before, he wanted to fall down, show weakness, he wanted to cry.  He wanted to hurt himself, screaming on and on about all the things he hated about himself and who he wished he could be. He couldn't put a point on the feeling, it definitely wasn't something he had felt recently, but at the same time it seemed all too familiar.
    As the child approached, the virus let out a piercing shriek, trying to fend back this emotion-bender, and yet, whatever it was, it kept coming.
    Herobrine backed away from the child, sensing something was terribly wrong. As they got closer to the river of magma, he could see its body was pitch black. Not like a enderman's, with little grey marks and designs, no, just black. 
    They kept backing into each other, the child getting closer and Herobrine walking away, until eventually, he was cornered by the river.  The child kept walking. The feelings got stronger, and stronger. Herobrine could feel tears forming in his eyes as the emotion became too strong. Was this fear? No, he's felt fear before. What is this? This-?
    He collapsed. Cried. Screamed. Prayed. Begged. He didn't want to die, but at the same time he was hoping this thing would push him into the lava below. He babbled on nonsense about how he only wanted to be free.  He cried and screamed and sobbed all the build up emotion. He wanted to die.
     Then he didn't.
Herobrine realized he was holding something, cuddling it, it felt like a person, a little person. A little warm person.
     He stuffed his face into the little boys hair and cried on and on until he couldn't cry anymore. He cried for hours, letting out all the built up emotion over several hundred years.
    Eventually, he cried himself to sleep.