Prologue

Patience, Nobility, Strength, Justice. These are but four of the many virtues of good in the world. And four of the most powerful.

Many years ago the world was plagued with darkness. The darkness of vices. Sins that destroyed humanity. But then a mysterious order appeared. They called themselves the Guardians of Virtue. Each Guardian held a special jewel representing a different animal. Each animal had a different virtue. These jewels were called Keys. Though only one resembled an actual key. The most powerful Key. It held the four most powerful virtues. With the four most powerful animals representing the virtues. The Butterfly of Patience, The Horse of Nobility, The Tiger of Strength, The Dragon of Justice. 

The Guardian of this Key used their powers the most and chased away the vices and brought the world to peace. This Key didn't follow the same rules as the other Keys. It is passed on from generation to generation. As well as the title of Guardian. 

Now in the modern world vices and darkness are once again taking humanity under its influence. Now the time has come for the Guardian of the Key to arise once more and bring humanity back into the light of virtue. 

And the arrival of the new Guardian is where our story begins.