One way or another

Andre was Harry's ex girlfriend but that was last year.Andre is a professional soccer player along with her older and step sister Erica. Jesse is Andre' s step mom. Andre's parents divorce and that's how her dad met Jesse . Jesse is a soccer manager so Andre and Erica spend most time with her traveling and don't get to see their dad as much.

You must be thinking how did Andre meet harry? Well they met last year when Jesse was helping the one direction management and well they started flirting and yeah they were there for at least two months. Harry had asked out Andre and well they were going out but Andre knew she didn't talk to harry ever since the break up and she didn't hate him like his other ex taylor.

But this summer Jesse got a phone call to go back to the one direction management THAT MEANS HARRY AND ANDRE HAVE TO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE GO ON EVERY PLAIN TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things were just going fine for Andre but now she has to spend time with her ex boyfriend harry!

Worst part is that during an after party Andre and taylor swift get in a fight ! What will happen to Andre is Jesse had it

with all the trouble she makes ? Is Jesse going to send her with her cousins in California ?