«13»

[ Next Morning ]

Y/n come out from bathroom with wet hair and about to go near mirror but someone grab her hand and slam her at wall you open your eyes and saw Taehyung too close he slowly rub her nose with her and smile and her heart started beating fast you want to she want to speak something but nothing is coming from her mouth and he make grip more tight around her waist sheet out a loud gasp when he pull you close by your waist and you put your hand on his chest and said.

Yn: T-Taehyung...
You slowly whisper as he is pulling you more closer leaving no space.

Water is dripping from your wet hairs making your neck wet and he look at your lips and softly place his lips on yours your heart skip a beat when he softly bite your lip as you started kissing him back you cares his hair and grab he grab your waist tightly making kiss more deep after some time you both broke the kiss and he look at your neck and place his lips on your neck he bite your neck and suck that part making dark mark and you softly moan making him smile you quickly hug him tightly and and burried your face in his chest and he giggle at you.

Taehyung- Take care of yourself and don't skip meals okay??
He said and you nodded while hugging his waist tightly.

Yn- I will take care of myself but plz don't over work and try to come soon.
You said and he kiss your head softly and nodded.

Taehyung- Okay byy....
He said and about to broke the hug but you hug him more tightly and said.

Yn- Plz stay something like this....
He said and hug you tightly resting his chin top of your head, after some time he broke the hug and kiss your hair and went outside after saying bye.

Yn- Ahhh!! I will miss you.
You said and sit on bed with sad face.

[ Time Skip, At Night ]

Y/n put makeup on your neck on covering hickey's which giving by taehyung.

Yn- Done.
You said and give a last touch up and went outside.

------------------

------------------

Mrs.park- Welcome Dear.
She said and you lightly bow in front of her and she said.

Mrs.park- Wait here... I'll call jimin.
She said and you sit on couch and she went upstairs.